Friends, do you searching for Emirates jobs UK? Then here you will get the latest job update from emirates airlines in the UK. If you are totally fresher and want to apply for Emirates jobs in the United Kingdom, then check this article till the end. All males and females can apply for Emirates careers UK.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates airlines jobs UK as a Senior Cargo Sales Executive position in the Manchester airport. Then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get the details information about Emirates jobs in Manchester. Like requirement criteria of Emirates jobs in UK, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Emirates airlines jobs in the UK.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – SENIOR CARGO SALES EXECUTIVE
Job Location – Manchester, United Kingdom
Closing Date – 26 September 2022
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Emirates Jobs UK
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent
- Extensive experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including field sales experience with an airline/freight forwarder
- Knowledge of cargo operations and have completed advanced training in cargo acceptance and dangerous goods handling
- Thorough understanding of Airline cargo sales, including pricing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to negotiate effectively at all levels in English.
- Self-motivated, and proactive with the ability to work on own initiative
- Valid driving license.
- Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in The UK. The Company will not provide assistance with obtaining work permits.
Also here you can check out the latest Dubai Emirates jobs for freshers.
Job Descriptions of Emirates Jobs
- Achieve the agreed Cargo Revenue target by developing and maintaining productive business relationships with freight forwarders, consolidators, cargo agents, commercial accounts, and other parties in the assigned territory (online and offline)
- Ensure that all existing cargo clients are aware of Emirates SkyCargo products and services by providing/updating them with pertinent product information and schedule updates and other information on Emirates SkyCargo products and services.
- Identify potential new export and import market segments and clients through assessment of the market, regular analysis (e.g. CASS), and follow-up of sales leads. Prospect for new business, including making formal and informal commercial presentations to clients to introduce and explain SkyCargo logistics structures and operational procedures.
- Identify potential revenue streams in offline and feeder markets and develop and execute strategies to secure this business.
- Monitor market trends, competitors’ activities, and special deals and recommend strategies and marketing activities to counter the competition.
- Evaluate seasonal traffic demands and coordinate with cargo operations and reservations personnel for appropriate allocation of space.
- Negotiate an established tariff maximum yield and achieve additional business at a minimal cost.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints and restore customer confidence where there has been service failure. Advise management on the feedback received from the customers about the product to improve quality, and standard of service and minimize service failures.
- Maintain sales call records and statistics (rates, volumes, revenues, yield, seasonal variations) and produce periodic performance reports on existing accounts, including recommendations to maximize client support, and setting of account credit limits.
- In accordance with Emirates SkyCargo’s strategy and objectives, promote customer interaction in all channels, including electronic commerce.
- From time to time, you may be required to represent Emirates at Industry functions and other commercial customer events.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Emirates Airlines Jobs UK
Friends if you have checked all the information and now you are ready to apply online for Emirates jobs UK as a cargo sales officer. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the apply now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will have appeared. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Check the article on Emirates cabin crew interview question and answer for fresher to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
This article will help you to apply for Emirates jobs Uk as a fresher, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need any help related to aviation job interviews, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you to share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 20,000 GBP per Per Month