Friends, are you searching for a US Bangla Airlines job circular in November 2023 as a cabin crew? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about the latest job vacancy in US Bangla Airlines as a cabin crew. All the fresher males and females can apply for US Bangla cabin crew jobs.
So, friends if you want to apply for US Bangla Airlines cabin crew jobs in 2023. Then you need to read this article till the end because in this article you will get the full details about US Bangla cabin crew job requirement criteria, the job role of cabin crew, and how you can apply for US Bangla Airlines job circular for fresher cabin crew.
Company Name – US Bangla Airline
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Dhaka, Bangladesh
Last Date of Application – N/A
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for US Bangla Airlines Job Circular 2023
- Cabin Crew: Minimum high school graduate or Equivalent
- Instructor: Graduation or equivalent
- Male- 173 CM (Minimum) Female- 160 CM (Minimum); Arm reach min 212 CM while standing on tip-toes
- Should be proportionate to Height (BMI: 18.5-25.0).
- Age – 22 -35 years
- Eyesight – 6/6. No spectacle will be accepted
- Must know swimming
- Good physical health and medical fit to meet Cabin Crew requirements
- No visible tattoos or marks.
- Cabin Crew: Minimum 01 (One) year experience on type.
- Instructor: Minimum 02 (Two) years experience on type as an Instructor and 05 (five) years of flying experience as a Cabin Crew
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines’ latest cabin crew interview details.
Job Role of US Bangla Airline Cabin Crew
- The cabin crew is responsible for demonstrating and enforcing safety procedures and ensuring that all passengers comply with safety regulations. They are trained to handle emergency situations such as fire, turbulence, medical emergencies, and evacuation procedures.
- Cabin crew members are also responsible for providing high-quality customer service. They greet passengers, assist them with boarding, help with baggage, and provide food and beverages during the flight.
- The cabin crew ensures that the aircraft is clean and tidy throughout the flight. They also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as checking emergency equipment and conducting pre-flight safety checks.
- The cabin crew is responsible for communicating with the flight deck crew, ground crew, and other cabin crew members throughout the flight.
- Some cabin crew members may also be responsible for selling duty-free items, such as perfumes, cosmetics, and souvenirs, to passengers during the flight.
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff interview list for other locations in India.
How to Apply for US Bangla Airlines Job Circular
- Go to the US Bangla Airlines website or click here
- Browse the available job openings and select the one that best suits your skills and experience.
- Click the “Apply” button and fill out the online application form with your details, education, and work experience. You may also be asked to submit your resume and cover letter.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email from the airline. If you meet the qualifications for the position, the airline may contact you for an interview.
What is the salary of cabin crew in US-Bangla Airlines?
Salary information can vary based on various factors such as experience, position, location, and company policies. Normally US-Bangla cabin crew gets TK 80,000 per month as a fresher in 2023.
How can I join the airline?
You typically need to go through a particular hiring process in order to work as a cabin crew for US-Bangla Airlines or any other airline. Here are some general steps you can take, even though the specific requirements and procedures may change :
1. Research the airline
2. Check the eligibility criteria
3. Prepare your resume/CV
4. Submit an application
5. Attend interviews and assessments
6. Complete the training program
Who is the CEO of US-Bangla Airlines?
As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the CEO of US-Bangla Airlines was Mr. Imran Asif.
How can I become a cabin crew in Bangladesh?
To become a cabin crew member in Bangladesh, you can follow these general steps :
1. Meet the basic requirements
2. Enhance your skills and qualifications
3. Gain customer service experience
4. Research airlines
5. Prepare your resume and application
6. Attend interviews and assessments
7. Complete the training program
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with complete information about the job and now you can apply for the US Bangla Airlines job circular. You just need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end but till that time you can be prepared yourself with the help of the above question and answer list.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.