Fiji Airways Careers For Freshers in February 2024 | Apply Now Online
Friends, do you want to work in the aviation industry? Then here you can check out the details of Fiji Airways careers for freshers. All males and females can apply online for the Fiji Airways vacancy.
So, if you are interested in applying for Fiji Airways careers as the customer wellness champion officer, check this article till the end. Also, here in this article, you will get the full list of the latest Fiji Airline vacancy.
This exciting new role, the first of its kind for Fiji and the Australia-Pacific region will lead and drive medical safety on the ground and in the air for Fiji Airways customers and employees.
Starting from airport check-in and ending with an international flight, the Customer Welfare Champions (CWC) will be responsible for ensuring adherence to all health requirements during service-related negotiations.
The CWC will work closely with Fiji Airways careers on the ground and cabin crew in the air to maintain the highest possible standards of well-being and medical safety. In-house company reporting to the doctor, the CWC will increase first response assistance during onboard medical emergencies and conduct wellness training for employees.
This unique and highly rewarding role requires traveling internationally on the Fiji Airways network. Qualification in medical or pre-hospital Care and a desire to provide the best health and safety support to our clients and employees with Fijian Care is essential to the role.
If you do not have a professional-looking resume, you can make a professional resume for your cabin crew interview.
Fiji Airways Careers Listing
|Customer Wellness Champion
|Nadi, Western, Oceania
|Nadi, Western, Oceania
|Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
|Customer Service Officer
Requirement Criteria for Fiji Airways Vacancy
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Medicine, Nursing, or Pre-Hospital Care
- Experience with a reputable medical practice or government health service is desired
- Experience with delivering training and relevant Train the Trainer qualifications will be advantageous
- Must have the ability to obtain visas and travel unrestricted throughout Fiji Airways’ international network
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external audiences of all levels
Note: Also, here you can check out American Airlines’ latest vacancy list for freshers and more experienced.
Job Role of Fiji Airways Careers
- Planning and executing all relevant COVID-19 health and safety compliance protocols for customers and staff
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation, regulatory procedures, and corporate policies
- Maintaining compliance with Safety and Emergency Procedures and periodic training
- Integrating UP! Your Service principles in the delivery of health and wellness education
- Ensuring service excellence and consistently delivering a desired level of service
- Collaborating with the in-house company Doctor and relevant stakeholders in continually enhancing Fiji Airways’ care and wellness processes, following national and international health & safety standards.
- Strive to always make the customer’s journey and staff workplaces as safe as possible
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest aviation and medical industry standards in the airline’s key markets
Also, check out the latest job vacancy for the Indigo cabin crew in India. Only females can apply for these jobs.
How to Apply Online for Fiji Airways Careers
Please click here or check the above vacancy list if you want to apply for Fiji Airways careers. Then it will redirect you to the Fiji Airways official website.
Then you need to log in or register yourself with your email ID. Keep a ready soft copy of your resume/CV to apply online.
After applying online, you need to wait for some time because company HR will check your application and qualify according to them. They will contact you for further process.
Is Fiji Airways still operating?
Yes, Fiji Airways are operating their flights. Just they have canceled some of their weekly flights. Otherwise is a very good-running airline in Oceania.
Can I get a job in Fiji?
Yes, Fiji Airways accepted all nationals to join their team. But you should remember they require a work permit in Fiji, or if you have already, you can apply now.
Where does Fiji Airways fly to?
Fiji Airways normally flies to Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Fiji, Japan, Kiribati, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Taiwan, Tonga, Tuvalu, the United States, and Vanuatu.
Is Fiji Airways a Good Company?
Fiji Airways is a very good airline. They are a 4-star rating airline for its onboard products and services.
Fiji also is a good company for its staff. Because they provide their best service and benefits to their staff, they also, provide a standard salary scale.
Also, here you can find out Qatar Airways’ job opportunities for different positions.
Here you can check the airline interview question and answer list for your interview day.
I hope this article will help you enough to apply for Fiji Airways careers as a fresher. Also, you like to read this for some information about aviation jobs.
Have you any queries to ask us? Then feel free to comment below. Also, you can contact us on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.