Do you look for Qatar Airways job opportunities for freshers in October 2023? So, if you want to make Qatar Airways careers, please check the details to apply online. All nationalities can apply for this job.
So, if you want to apply for Qatar Airways jobs, please check the details about the vacancy. Like Qatar Airways’ requirement criteria, job description, and how you can apply online.
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is the flag career airline of Qatar. The airline was founded in 1993. Their headquarters are located at Ar Airways Tower in Doha.
Now Qatar Airways comes under the top 5 airlines for their service and passenger care. They served their flight service to 150 international countries with their 200 aircraft.
Qatar Airways Job Opportunities [Latest Jobs]
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Online|
|Contact Centre Officer||Ahmedabad, India||Click here|
|Head of Product Management||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
|Cost Control and Compliance Officer||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
|Senior Cargo Customer Services Agent||Heathrow, UK||Click here|
|Regional Manager Cargo||Germany, Switzerland & Luxembourg||Click here|
|Customer Care Officer||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
|Customer Services Agent||Wroclaw, Poland||Click here|
|Airport Operations Officer||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
|Senior Sales Officer||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
Please visit the above link if you are interested in the vacancy. Also there you will get the details of the particular job. But here in this article, I discuss Qatar Airways’ job opportunity for a contact center officer job for Ahmedabad, India.
Qatar Airways Job Requirement Criteria
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in a Contact Centre environment, out of which at least 2 years of experience managing team leaders who in turn are handling a team of 15-20 members.
- Strong knowledge of Contact Centre Operations and well-versed in all service delivery aspects of contact center operations.
- Previous experience in managing a team in a Contact Centre environment
- Good working knowledge of Amadeus and an understanding of airline processes and procedure is a definite advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Here you can check the airline interview question and answer list for your interview day.
Job Description Of Qatar Airways Customer Service Officer
The main responsibility of the role covers all service delivery aspects of the contact center. Based at the Qatar Airways liaison center in Ahmedabad, the role will manage the liaison center’s service quality, service level, and revenue generation.
This is a managerial role for the performance management of team leaders, responsible for 15-20 contact center agents. The role will ensure that policies and procedures are improved to determine operational performance and service and operational standards of the team. The main accountability of the role will include the following:
- Performance Management of Contact Centre Team Leaders and Agents.
- Managing service level agreements for all customer service aspects of the contact center.
- .Ensuring call quality and high-level delivery of customer services
- Assisting the training team in developing recurrent training modules
- Ensuring first-call resolution, zero error, and operational excellence.
- Providing the Manager Contact Centre with regular updates and reports on operational performance.
- Managing productivity and efficiency of Agency occupancy & schedule adherence.
- Working closely with support teams to align operational objectives and goals.
- Motivating, guiding, and monitoring the performance of each Team Leader and implementing corrective actions as required.
- Driving process excellence through continuous improvement.
Note – Also, here you can check out American Airlines’ latest vacancy list for fresher and more experienced.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Jobs
Friends, if you want to apply for Qatar Airways jobs online, please visit their official website from the above link. Then you can apply thereby submit an online application form.
If this is your first time applying for Qatar Airways careers, you need to register yourself by your email ID. Also, keep ready your updated resume/CV in .pdf or .doc format.
Also, check out the latest job vacancy for the Indigo cabin crew in India. Only females can apply for these jobs.
Friends, it’s very difficult to tell you the salary scale of Qatar Airways staff. Because there is many job position and they have different salary scale. So, please check below some of them –
Customer Service Agent – $ 500/ Year
Cabin Crew – $ 1642/ Year
Cabin Service – $ 1251/ Year
CSA – $ 400/ Year
Assistant Base Manager – $ 1467/ Year
Senior Sales Representative – $ 1000/ Year
Duty Manager – $ 2490/ Year
Reservation and Ticketing Agent – $ 500/ Year
Normally check Qatar Airway’s latest job advertisement from their official career page, and if you are qualified for that position, you can apply and get that job.
Friends Qatar Airways is a great option to work and make a career. So, all the jobs can make you perfect. But I would tell you to choose yourself. Which position are you looking for?
To apply online for Qatar Airways, please visit their official career page.
Yes, all nationalities can apply for Qatar Airways jobs. You should remember that their base is in Doha. So, it would help if you had a working permit for that country. It’s not mandatory better you check the job advertisement.
No. Normally Qatar Airways never signed any contract for their staff.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew’s latest vacancy details and apply online for fresher and more experienced (for all nationalities).
I hope this article will help you check Qatar Airways job opportunities for freshers and apply online for your dream job. You need to apply online and wait because company HR will check your application if your application is qualified.
Then the Qatar Airways hiring team will contact you for the next process.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, you can feel free to comment below or contact us on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. Thank you.