Vueling Cabin Crew Requirements for Fresher
Hello everyone, are you looking for the Vueling cabin crew requirements? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about the latest Vueling careers for cabin crew. All interested males and females can apply for Vueling jobs in the year 2023.
So, if you want to apply for the Vueling cabin crew assessment day, then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get details information about Vueling cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, Vueling cabin crew salary, and how you can apply for Vueling careers step by step.
Do you know, Vueling is a low-cost airline based in Barcelona, Spain? The airline was established in 2004 and launched its first flight from Barcelona to Ibiza in 2005. Vueling operates flights to more than 130 destinations in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, focusing on connecting major cities and popular holiday destinations.
The airline is known for its affordable fares and flexible booking options, which include the ability to choose from a range of fares offering different levels of service and amenities. Vueling is part of the International Airlines Group (IAG), which also owns other major airlines such as British Airways and Iberia.
Vueling Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum age: 18 years old.
- Minimum education: Baccalaureate or an equivalent diploma
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation
- Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
- Smart appearance.
- A proactive attitude toward customers to ensure the highest quality of onboard service.
- Fluent English (B1). Knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Italian, and French) will be valued.
- Work permit in Spain.
- No criminal record.
- Geographical availability to work in any of our Spanish bases.
- Flexibility and adaptation of schedules.
- Candidates should not have taken part in a Vueling selection process in the previous six months
Here you can check out the air hostess dress code to attend an interview or an open day.
Vueling Jobs Descriptions
- Greeting passengers as they board the plane and directing them to their seats.
- Conducting safety demonstrations and briefing passengers on emergency procedures.
- Serving food, drinks, and other refreshments to passengers during the flight.
- Assisting passengers with their luggage and other belongings.
- Responding to passenger requests and addressing any concerns or issues that may arise during the flight.
- Performing first aid and other medical assistance if necessary.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly cabin environment.
- Cooperating with other members of the cabin crew and the flight crew to ensure a smooth and safe flight.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Vueling Cabin Crew
- First, you need to visit the Vueling airline career page and find out the available job openings for cabin crew members. Also, you can click here, it will redirect you to the particular page.
- Then you need to click on “send my application” after that the application form will be open for the Vueling cabin crew job.
- First, you need to record 4 videos to answer a different question and then upload them.
- Then you need to answer some MCQ types questions and upload your full and passport-size photo.
- Then again you need to fill out the form with your personal information.
- Then Submit your application for Vueling careers.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
Vueling Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
In Spain, where Vueling is based, the average salary for a cabin crew member is around €1,500-€2,000 per month, according to several online sources. However, it’s important to note that these figures may vary depending on the level of experience and other factors.
Vueling Staff Benefits :
- Get cheaper flights with Vueling and with more than 90 long-haul and short-haul airlines.
- Keep up to date with the skills and knowledge you need to grow and succeed with unlimited access to our E-learning platform.
- Enjoy breakfast, a snack, our menus… Vueling has a cafeteria with special prices for employees.
- Enjoy more than 400 discounts in different areas such as technology, sports, training, homeware, fashion, and more.
- There are flexible benefits available for services like meals, childcare, transport, training, and health insurance.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for the Vueling cabin crew requirements for freshers. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew in Spain then you need to apply online and wait for a few days. Then the company HR will contact you for the face-to-face interview.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
Base Salary: 1500 ESP per Per Month