Flight Dispatcher Jobs at Bengaluru in February 2024
Do you want to apply for flight dispatcher jobs at Bengaluru Airport? Here in this job article, you will get details information about Star Air’s latest job vacancy as a flight dispatcher in February 2024. All the Indian DGCA license-holder flight dispatchers can apply for this job online.
So, if you want to apply for flight dispatcher jobs in February 2024, then you need to read this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get details information about Bengaluru Airport airline dispatcher job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for aviation dispatcher jobs for freshers.
Freinds flight dispatchers accomplish the load planning, weather, and fuel planning, air traffic control considerations, TSA and security compliance for the flight, and routing, and they file the flight plan with the FAA. Dispatchers then prepare a “release” and release the flight to the Captain. So, as a flight dispatcher, you will be the most responsible staff for the airline.
Company Name – StarAir
Job Title – FLIGHT DISPATCHER
Job Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Flight Dispatcher Jobs
- DGCA Approved Flight Dispatcher (Preferably on EMB 145/175/190).
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Good Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- High integrity & Team Player.
Here you can check out the ground staff interview questions and answers list.
Job Descriptions of Flight Dispatcher
- Monitoring aircraft arrivals and departures and amending turnaround schedules if there are delays
- Liaising with ground crew and ensuring that tasks, such as cleaning, refueling, and loading, are completed on time
- Calculating how much fuel is required for the weight of the aircraft and distance of the journey
- Calculating the payload (weight of passengers, luggage, cargo, and fuel) and producing a plan of where it should be positioned in the aircraft
- Preparing flight paperwork for the crew, such as printing flight plans, passenger lists, and weather reports
- Checking that all passengers and luggage or cargo are loaded and deciding, along with the pilot, when to close the departure gate
- Ensuring that pre-flight safety and maintenance checks have been carried out
- With the captain, authorizing the dispatch of the aircraft and completing all reports and logs according to company regulations
- Operating equipment such as air bridges and driving airside vehicles for transport crew.
Note – Here you can check out Emirates airline cabin crew jobs for freshers.
How to Apply for Airline Dispatcher Jobs
Friends this hiring is published by Star Air. So, if you have cleared your DGCA license for flight dispatcher then you can apply for this job at Bengaluru Airport. First, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official flight dispatcher jobs page then you need to click on the “APPLY” button.
The online application form will appear to apply for airline dispatcher jobs. You need to fill up the application form step by step and submit it. Then after submitting the application form, you need to wait for a few days, if your application form is shortlisted by the airline HR they will contact you for the flight dispatcher jobs face-to-face interview process.
Note – here you can check out the Indigo ground staff interview list for this month.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the flight dispatcher jobs at Bangaluru Airport. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared for the airline dispatcher jobs.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.
Base Salary: 56,000 INR per Per Month