SpiceJet Airline Hiring Reservations Executive at Gurugram – India
Hello everyone welcomes to Aviation Dreamer. Here you will get all the information about your Aviation Career like- Aviation Job Search and Aviation Interview Tips. So, If you are Dreamed to work in Airport as Ground Staff or Cabin Crew then this is the correct place for you. Recently I got a news that is –SpiceJet Airline Hiring Reservations Executive at Gurugram – India. So if you dreamed to join Spicejet then don’t wait for it goes and attends the walk-in interview.
Below are Details of SpiceJet Airline Hiring Reservations Executive –
About Job – Freinds this SpiceJet Airline Hiring Reservations Executive is not an airport staff it’s a staff who is receiving a call from the passenger who wishes to buy an online ticket or have a query related to the Airline tickets. So as a Reservation Executive their responsibility is Booking a ticket, solve passenger inquiry, Reschedule a ticket, Ticket cancelation, and solve refund related issue behalf of the passenger.
Designation: Executive – Reservations
City: Gurugram, India
Interview Date: 21st August’18 (Thursday)
Timing: 10:00 am -12:00 noon
Venue: Plot No. 319, Udhyog Vihar, Phase-4, Gurugram, Haryana 122016
Required to apply SpiceJet Airline Hiring Reservations Executive –
- Educational Qualification – MBA/PGDM (Any Stream), Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech), 12th Pass
- All the applicant should be under age 18 years to 28 years.
- Dress Code – Formals
Kindly report at the above-mentioned address and other details and do carry a copy of below-listed documents:
- PAN CARD
- ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT/VOTERS ID CARD
- 10th, 12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate)
Benefits of Reservation Executive –
- Pick-Up/Drop Facility
Job Responsibilities –
- Handling inbound and outbound calls of external/internal customers pertaining to bookings, reschedulements, queries, complaint handling and facilitation over the call.
- Responding to queries pertaining to airline regulations, assisting customers on their travel plans.
- Adherence to departmental productivity standards
- Offering/ selling competitive prices & packages to customers, as and when required.
Required Skills –
- Good verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations
Also, You can check out the below link to know more about Flight Attendant. And have good luck from my site to Become Flight Attendant.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.