Flydubai Careers Cabin Crew for Freshers in 2021
Are you looking for Flydubai careers as a cabin crew? If yes then here you will get a full guideline to apply for flydubai careers cabin crew in UAE. Also, if you compare with other airlines to build your career in this airline. This will be the best airline to build flydubai cabin crew career.
So, if you wish to apply for flydubai careers cabin crew don’t wait and try next time, just get this opportunity right now. In this article, I will mention each and everything which you will require to know for fly Dubai careers like requirement criteria for cabin crew, job responsibility of flydubai cabin crew,
Flydubai Careers Requirement Criteria
- Each SFI candidate must have 3000 hours of total flying experience on multi-pilot aircraft.
- You should have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Each SFI candidate must meet the requirements specified in the GCAA rules for the issue of SFI authorization.
- The airline needs 2 years of previous experience as Instructional.
- Computer literate requierd for flydubai vacancies.
- You should have good communication and strong interpersonal skills as a cabin crew.
- Ability to demonstrate technical and functional skills on the aircraft.
- Full-time SFI candidate should have been instructed on B737-NG in the last 12 months.
- Every SFI candidate should be familiar. This requirement can be done every 6 months by completing a jump seat observation on two line segments in the applicable aircraft type.
- Relevant experience Demonstrated ability to prepare a lesson plan, explain and present technical content
- Each SFI candidate must satisfactorily complete a conversion training program for the type of aircraft in which he/she will serve as SFI.
Job Responsibility of Flydubai Cabin Crew Jobs
- Evaluate new hire candidates in the simulator to meet the Flydubai standards in pilots
- To enhance the performance of the candidate, provide feedback to the crew’s investigation and training department on the performance requirement of the candidate
- Work as a subject specialist for the development and maintenance of the courseware to support all pilot training. It is important to ensure that we maintain relevant and compliant training materials.
- Administrator company and regulatory ground examinations for initial, conversion and recurring ground training for all pilot courses.
- Evaluate and document the performance of pilots during training. Ensure accurate progress reports on trainee progress.
- In coordination with SVP Flight Training and Manager Ground Instructor, ensure appropriate remedial training is administered and tailored to the individual’s needs.
- Conduct and then document the required training results on the simulators and flight training equipment described in the respective OMD1
- Develop and maintain a “gap list” between simulators and the latest fleet modification status.
- Develop and maintain a “gap list” between the type rating CBT courseware and the latest fleet modification status.
- Assist and Assist the recruitment team of competent, skilled, knowledgeable pilots with a corrective approach.
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Business Acumen
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Strategic Thinking
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 300 rupees only.
Flydubai Airlines Careers Salary & Benefits Details
A competitive tax-free salary that is benchmarked against similar industries in Europe and North America. Salaries are reviewed annually and FlyDubai cabin crew have a recruitment policy of promotion whenever possible, to motivate staff members to climb the career ladder.
- A housing allowance as part of your monthly salary.
- Minimum of 21 working days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
- An annual education allowance for employees with children in school.
- A number of sports and social clubs to become a part of.
- Unlimited discounted FlyDubai tickets for employees and their immediate families, in addition to flight benefits over other partner airlines.
- A range of staff discounts and offers on local products and services.
- Ongoing training programs to enable continuous learning and growth.
- A Government Pension Scheme for eligible UAE National and GCC citizens.
- Termination of service gratuity calculated as per UAE labor law, like 21 days basic pay per year for first 5 years of service and then 30 days basic pay for each year of service beyond 5 years of service accordingly.
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
How to Apply Online for Flydubai Jobs
So friends if you want to apply for flydubai careers cabin crew please click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website where you need to log in with your email id and password. If this is your first time applying online for FlyDubai vacancies you have to register first.
Then you need to fill out some forms with your personal details, educational and work details and then submit it. Then airlines will give you a confirmation email where they will provide you an application number for flyDubai careers. To check, any other vacancy in FlyDubai clicks here.
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
I think this article will help you to apply for Singapore airlines careers. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. In Aviation Dreamer official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easy.
If you have any more queries to ask me related these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.