Qatar Airlines Hiring Cabin Crew in Bangkok, Colombo and South Korea
Qatar Airlines – do you want to become a cabin crew or flight attendant in Qatar Airlines? if yes then this article for you only. Just you need to read this article till the end to apply online correctly. So, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Qatar Airlines Hiring Cabin Crew in Bangkok, Colombo, and South Korea.
Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can Search your favorite Aviation Jobs, Airlines Jobs or Pilot Jobs, also you can get excited Aviation Interview Tips for Cabin Crew Jobs or Ground Staff Jobs. Below are the vacancy details of Air Asia India –
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Cabin Crew –
- Applicant age should be minimum of 21 years.
- Height Requirement – At least arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes.
- Education – At least high school education with fluency in English (Speaking and Writing)
- You should have excellent health and fitness.
- You should wiling relocate to Doha, Qatar.
- Ability to work with a multinational team with extroverted personality and good interpersonal skills.
Details of the walk-in event of Qatar Airlines is below –
Dress Code – Requested to all the applicant who is interested to attend this interview, they should come with formal business attire.
Bring Below Document’s along with you to attend the interview –
- Updated CV/Resume
- Copy of your passport.
- One Copy passport size photograph was taken in the same dress code mentioned above.
- One copy of the full-length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above.
- Copy of your highest education certificate.
- Resume / CV
- Passport-size photograph
- Full-Length Photograph
- Passport Copy (details/photograph page only)
To Prepared for this interview check here for interview questions.