Ground Staff Jobs in Mumbai Airport for Freshers in February 2024
Are you fresher and looking for ground staff jobs at Mumbai Airport as a fresher? Then you are in the correct place to get Mumbai Airport’s latest job vacancy for ground staff. Friends recently Air India hired a RAMP Agent in Mumbai Airport. All males and females can apply for airport ground staff jobs in Mumbai.
So, if you want to apply for this job then first you need to read this job article till the end because in the below section, you will get details information about the Air India RAMP Agent job descriptions and requirements criteria and how you can apply for ground staff jobs in Mumbai airport for freshers in 2024.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – RAMP Agent
Job Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Last Date to Apply – NA
Salary – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of Ground Staff Jobs in Mumbai Airport
- Graduate from a recognized university, MBA will be preferred
- 5-12 years of work experience in Contact Centre/BPO/Banking role, Aviation based CS experience will be preferred
- Self-starter and should be able to drive multiple initiatives at ground level
- Should possess organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should be digitally savvy and comfortable with all modern work management tools.
Job Descriptions of Air India RAMP Agent
- End-to-end ownership of ramp handling services
- Supervise and guide ground handler’s staff to ensure smooth operations.
- Close coordination with the airline shift manager to ensure on-time performance
- Act as a troubleshooter on the airline’s behalf to avoid the aggravation of issues arriving due to ramp activities.
- Analyze reasons for deficiencies and resolve with GHA in coordination with the airline shift manager to avoid recurrence
- Monitor and evaluate GHA SLA parameters through various internal and external reviews and raise deficiency reports.
- Knowledge of handling ramp equipment will be preferred.
- Knowledge of the IOSA standard manual is preferred.
If you are looking for Dubai airport jobs, please check the link here.
How to Apply for Airport Ground Staff Jobs in Mumbai
So, friends after checking all the requirements criteria if you want to apply for the ground staff jobs in Mumbai airport as a RAMP Agent. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you need to click on the apply button. Then the application form will be open, just you need to fill up the application form step by step and submit it. After submitting your application you need to wait for a few days. If your application will be shortlisted by the airline’s HR they will contact you for further interview process.
Also here you can check out the airport ground staff question and answer list. Which will help you to prepare for the interview.
Hope this article will help you to apply for the ground staff jobs in Mumbai airport as a fresher in 2023. Now just you need to get prepared for your interview and wait for the further interview process.
If you have any questions related to aviation jobs please feel free to comment below or you can contact us on our Facebook page. Thank you.
Base Salary: 35000 INR per Per Month