Friends, are you looking for a Volotea cabin crew career as a fresher? Then you are in the correct place to get information about the latest cabin crew vacancy on the Volotea career page. All the fresher males and females can apply for the Volotea cabin crew recruitment.
So, if you want to apply for the Volotea airlines career as a cabin crew, then first you need to check out the below section. Because in the below sections you will get the details about the Volotea cabin crew job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Volotea cabin crew jobs.
Volotea is one of the largest low-cost career airlines which is registered in Spain but provides service to more than 18 European countries. The airline was founded in 2011 as a Spanish low-cost airline and now they have more than 100 destinations.
Volotea Cabin Crew Requirements Criteria
- Your age should be over 18 years.
- Have Fluency in English (verbal and written). One additional following language will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Algerian, or Greek.
- Hold a valid European passport or work permit from the country you are applying for.
- Be fit and able to pass an EASA medical assessment.
- No criminal records.
- Be able to swim 100 meters.
- Have a legal right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the Volotea network/market.
- Live within 60 minutes of the airport you are applying for.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly.
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service oriented?
- Be between 157cm to 190cm high, without shoes.
Also, you can check out Qatar Airways’ latest interview for cabin crew.
Job Descriptions of Volotea Airline Air Hostess
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping them secure all hand luggage in the appropriate place
- Ensure that all walkways and exits are not obstructed for the duration of the flight
- Wifely and diplomatically resolve any seating issues before preparation for take-off
- The cabin crew informs all passengers of the aircraft safety procedures
- Also, you need to check every passenger’s seat belt is in place and securely fastened
- The cabin crew ensures that the galley equipment is safe and secure prior to take-off
- The cabin crew may need to make clear, timely announcements and keep passengers informed of any delays
- The cabin crew provides timely professional service to passengers at all times
- Required to sell duty-free goods and advise passengers of any duty-free allowance limitations/restrictions at their destination
- The cabin crew may be required to administer first aid to the passenger(s). If/when required, medical situations should be dealt with in a discrete and professional manner whilst keeping the situation and passenger calm and reassured
- Cabin crew need to complete all necessary paperwork such as stock control, and logging of any faults, incidents, or problems which may have occurred during the flight before ending their shift
- Cabin crews work as Effective communication is essential to ensuring that you are part of a happy crew. This will attitude will equate to more satisfied passengers. Happy satisfied customers potentially become regular loyal airline flyers with your Cabin Crew team.
- Every shift is an opportunity for you and your team to shine, so make sure you give yourself every opportunity to do just that. Excellent customer service is a skill you can use on every single flight!
Also, you can check out the Etihad Airways cabin crew job for other locations.
How to Apply for Volotea Airlines Careers
So, if you want to apply for the Volotea cabin crew then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. Remember before going to apply you need to check the above details then you can click the link. That will redirect you to the airline’s official page.
Then you need to click on apply now button. Then the application form will be open just you need to fill up the details and information and submit it. If airline HR will shortlisted your application they will contact you for the next interview process.
Volotea Cabin Crew Benefits
- Local employment contracts
- Fast career growth in the aviation industry
- A friendly work environment for all the staff
- Work close to home
- Staff will get free ticket leisure
- Access to standby and ZED travel after 6 months with over 100 airlines worldwide.
- Free employee airport parking facility
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list to get prepared for your interview.
So, hope this article will help you to find your dream job and now you can apply for the Volotea cabin crew jobs. Now just you need to wait for a few days and till that day you can get prepared yourself for this interview.
Friends if you have any more queries related to cabin crew jobs or airport ground staff jobs then you can comment below or you can contact us from our Facebook page.