Friends, do you looking for Indigo Careers at Mumbai airport as freshers? Then here you can check out the latest vacancy in Indigo Airlines as an air hostess. All the Indian female freshers can apply for this job. Sorry to say that Indigo Airlines not hiring males for their cabin crew jobs. So, please this job is dedicated to all females.
All the female freshers can apply for Indigo Airlines cabin crew jobs. Friends remember this is a walk-in interview but you need to apply online before attending the interview. Below are the details about this job like the requirement criteria for air hostess jobs, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Indigo careers at Mumbai airport.
Requirement Criteria for Indigo Careers
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passports, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well-groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well-prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with make-up. However, candidates are requested to carry makeup and take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport-size photographs, a soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without a mask
- Candidates are requested to download the Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
Note – check out Indigo airline’s other location jobs for freshers in November 2021.
Job Description of Indigo Cabin Crew
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reports on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completing all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people-centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership on board to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always being helpful towards your customers.
- Being able to always provide assistance to your customer’s needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keeping the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services on board.
- Demonstrated all your safety, security, and First Aid-related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After the flight ensures you finish all reports and requirement before you sign off.
Note – Here you can check out the latest job vacancy for Indigo airline ground staff interview date and interview location.
How to Apply for Indigo Careers
So, friends, this is a walk-in interview. But before that applying online is mandatory for each applicant, who wants to apply for Indigo careers as an air hostess. To apply online for this job you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official job post page. You need to register yourself first.
Then the online application form will be opened. There you need to fill up each and every piece of information that is required for freshers. like your basic details, academic details, experience details, references, your past interview with Inigo Airlines, additional details, and many more.
Note – here you can check the Indigo airline cabin crew interview question and answer for freshers. Which will help you to get prepared for Indigo cabin crew jobs.
Friends if you have checked the above information and you think you are eligible to apply for Indigo careers at Mumbai Airport. Just you need to apply and wait for the invitation letter from the airline. Till that time you can get prepared yourself.
If you don’t know, how then you can check out the aviation interview tips from the main menu or search with the keyword.
If you have more queries related to aviation jobs then you can comment below or contact us on our YouTube, Facebook, or Telegram group.