Hello, friends are you looking for Air India Express career as a cabin crew? Then here you can get details information about Air India cabin crew’s latest vacancy in Chennai, Tamil Nadu bases. Recently Air India Express hired a female Trainee cabin crew. All fresh females can apply for Air India Express jobs.
So, if it is your dream to become a cabin crew in Air India. Then you need to read this job article till the end. Because here in this article you will get the full details about Air India Express cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Air India Express jobs as a fresher.
Company Name – Air India Express
Job Title – Trainee Cabin Crew
Job Location – Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park 132, TT Krishnamachari Rd Austin Nagar, Alwarpet Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Mode of Apply – Online [link below]
Requirement Criteria of Air India Express Career
- Required minimum of 18 years of age [ as of 01st April 2022].
- The minimum Educational Qualification is 10+2 from a recognized Board/University
- The minimum height required is 157.5 Centimeters (5’2”)
- Weight should be in proportion to height
- BMI range is 18 – 22
- Near vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in the worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles are NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to ±2D are permitted.
- Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Note – Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided the surgery was carried out atleast six months before the date of applying to this job.
Here you can check out the latest Chennai airport jobs for cabin crew.
Job Descriptions of Air India Express Cabin Crew
- Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Serve food and beverages and sell products
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc)
- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Air India Express Jobs
So, friends if you have checked the above details and you think you are eligible for Air India Express career as a cabin crew. Then first you need to click here to visit the airline’s official job posting website.
Then you need to click on the “click here to apply” and then a google application form will open. Where you need to fill up your Air India Express career application after login into your Gmail account.
Don’t worry it’s very simple, they will ask you some simple questions and then at the last, you need to attach your updated resume. So, make sure that you should have a good and attractive resume for your cabin crew jobs. If you don’t have that, then you can contact us our aviation resume expert can make the best cabin crew resume for you with a small remuneration.
You Should Know Before Apply for AI Express Cabin Crew
- Cosmetic appearance: Should be well groomed with a clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars/birthmarks. Even regular teeth. No visible tattoos
- Speech: Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English and Hindi language with a clear understandable accent.
- Language Proficiency: Should be fluent in English or Hindi and one more Indian language.
- Preference: and due weightage will be given in the selection to:
- Applicants who have flying experience as cabin crew.
- Applicants who have experience in the hospitality/service industry.
- Applicants who have successfully undergone certificate courses in first aid/grooming
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for Air India Express career as a cabin crew. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.
WebsiteAir India Express
Base Salary: 36,630 INR per Per Month