Friends, Do you want to work at Kolkata Airport as a ground staff? Then do you know at present Indo-Thai career is the only way to get a ground staff as a fresher or undergraduate applicant? The ground handling company’s full name is Indo-Thai Airport Management Services. All the Indian freshers males and females can apply for Indo-Thai Airport Management Services careers online.
So, if you want to make an Indo-Thai ground handling career as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get details information like Indo-Thai requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for an Indo-Thai ground staff job at Kolkata Airport.
About Indo-Thai Airport Management Services
Indo Thai Airport Management Services Private Limited (IT AMS) is a leading ground handling company in India, providing comprehensive services to domestic and international airlines at 12 airports across the country, including Amritsar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Udaipur, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Bagdogra, Kishangarh, Jodhpur, Khajuraho, and Indore.
IT AMS is a concessioner of the Airports Authority of India (AAI), and has been providing ground handling services for over 30 years. The company has a team of over 3,000 highly trained and experienced professionals, who are committed to providing safe, efficient, and customer-centric services.
Requierment Criteria for Indo-Thai Career
- Age: Most airport jobs have an age requirement, typically 18 years or older.
- Education: The educational requirements vary widely depending on the job, but a high school to graduate males and females can be the minimum requirement.
- Many airport jobs require a background check to ensure the security of the airport and its passengers. So, the applicant should not have any criminal records.
- Some airport jobs, such as those in air traffic control or security, may require a security clearance from the government.
- Depending on the job, physical abilities such as good eyesight, hearing, and mobility may be required.
- Some airport jobs, such as pilots or air traffic controllers, require specific licenses or certifications.
- You must be authorized to work in the country where the airport is located.
Here you can check out the Indigo Airline ground staff job vacancy update in 2023.
Job Descriptions of Indo-Thai Ground Staff Job
- The customer service agent’s job role is to assist passengers with check-in, baggage, and boarding processes. They may also handle complaints and resolve issues.
- Airport Ramp Agents are responsible for loading and unloading baggage, cargo, and mail onto aircraft. They may also perform aircraft marshaling and towing.
- Baggage Handlers are responsible for transporting passengers’ luggage and cargo between the airport terminal and the aircraft.
- Ground Safety Agents are responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers, staff, and airport property. They may conduct security screenings, monitor CCTV footage, and patrol the airport.
- Ticketing Agents are responsible for selling and issuing airline tickets, as well as resolving issues related to ticketing and check-in.
- Gate Agents are responsible for boarding and deplaning passengers, ensuring the safe and efficient loading and unloading of aircraft, and communicating flight information.
- Operations Agents are responsible for coordinating and communicating with various airport departments, airlines, and ground-handling companies to ensure flight schedules are maintained.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply for Indo-Thai Airport Management Services Careers
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria from the above and now you want to apply for an Indo-Thai career as a ground staff. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the company’s official career page. Also, you can check out the company profile on LinkedIn by clicking here.
Then you will get the latest vacancy update or fill the application form step by step and submit your application. Also, you can visit the Indo-Thai Airport office and submit your resume manually. Then if there is any vacancy their HR team will contact you for the face-to-face interview process for Indo-Thai Airport Management Services.
Here you can check out the latest Airport ground staff interview questions and answers list for freshers in 2023.
Hope this article will help you to make an Indo-Thai career as a ground staff at Kolkata Airport. Now just you need to visit the company’s official link to apply for the Latest Indo-Thai vacancy. Please remember airline or ground handling company never asks for money to apply for any jobs. If anyone asking for money for it please contact that particular airline’s official career page to inform them.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.