Kuala Lumpur Airport Job Vacancy for Freshers in February 2024
Are you looking for a Kuala Lumpur Airport job vacancy as a General Counsel in 2024? Then here you can check out the details information about AirAsia’s latest vacancy in Kuala Lumpur airport. All Malaysian males and females can apply for Kuala Lumpur jobs as a freshers.
So, if you want to apply for a job vacancy in Kuala Lumpur airport as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about General Counsel requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for a Kuala Lumpur Airport job.
▶️Company Name – Air Asia
▶️Job Title – General Counsel
▶️Job Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – Kuala Lumpur
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Kuala Lumpur Airport Job
- Law degree from a reputable university. A member of the bar association in your preferred country
- Minimum of ten (10) years of legal experience in private practice and/or in-house (in-house experience is a plus but not required).
- Working experience in a reputable law firm, with experience in aviation, logistics, and/or technology fields
- Fluency in English and at least another local language is a plus
- Strong legal knowledge and technical fluency
- Experience analyzing and advising on a wide range of legal issues related to business-to-business products and services and/or technology platforms
- Excellent communication, drafting, and negotiation skills in English
- Inquisitiveness, along with the ability to spot issues, get to the heart of a matter, and articulate plans to address them
- Flexibility to operate in nimble, rapidly changing, and growing environments, and under pressure
- A team-based, collaborative approach with both business and legal groups, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner with others
- High attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- Passionate about your work and a desire to have a big impact
- Excitement for how digitalization is changing the legal practice
- Enthusiasm for Teleport and what we are doing
- Familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides), and other useful legal workflow software is a pl
Friends if you want to apply for Dubai airport jobs then here you can check out the details information.
Job Descriptions of General Counsel
- Provide ongoing legal counsel and (contract and regulatory) interpretation and advice for business and legal team members on a variety of technology-related, operational, compliance, and policy matters;
- Build a small but scrappy legal team as part of the Group and in our local offices, that makes it an unexpected pleasure for our customers to do business with us (across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, India, and any others to come);
- Design, and put in place thoughtful (ideally digital) ways of working to govern how each Teleport entity operates on a day-to-day basis (commercial terms have been rerouted to all relevant stakeholders, the signing process is correct, the signor has authority to sign, etc.)
- Protect, while advancing the company: oversee IP/trademark/brand protection, put in place commercial, legal, and labor best practices across all Teleport entities
- Liaise and, as needed, help prepare corporate documents (papers, resolutions, presentations) for the board(s) and/or shareholders of Teleport and AirAsia Group and its various subsidiaries, associates, and affiliates
- Special projects related to industry opportunities that come up
- Serve as the focal point for advice on competition laws and litigations
- Build a panel of responsive and practical external counsel relationships with relevant experience across our markets and current/future industry verticals.
- Help establish the internal governance structures and controls required of a future publicly-listed company
- Partner with our business in the areas of payments, M&A, finance, corporate and commercial transactions, corporate governance, capital markets, Intellectual Property, and regulatory / licensing considerations.
- Support engagement efforts with policymakers and stakeholders around the region to advocate for the future of logistics, and demonstrate how Teleport benefits SMEs and consumers where we operate.
- Assist Teleport’s portfolio companies, investments, and partner ecosystem to anticipate the future. We are trying to shape the future of the logistics industry, and seeing around corners is integral
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply for the Kuala Lumpur Airport Job
After checking all the information from the above section if you want to apply for a Kuala Lumpur Airport job as a General Counsel then you need to click here. Then you need to click on the apply now button.
Then the application form will be open where you need to fill up your details. First, you need to attach your resume and then you need to fill in all the details and submit it. Then if your application is shortlisted by the airline’s HR they will inform you for the face-to-face interview.
If you need the list of aviation interview questions and answers, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Kuala Lumpur Airport job vacancy as a General Counsel. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 7500 MYR per Per Month