Jazz Flight Attendant Jobs in Canada for Fresher
Are you searching for a flight attendant job in Canada? Then here you can check out the details information about Canadian airline Jazz flight attendant job for fresher. All males and females can apply for Jazz aviation jobs online.
If you want to apply for a Jazz aviation flight attendant job as a fresher then I request you to check the below details before jumping into the apply section. Because in the below section you will get details information about Jazz flight attendant requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Jazz Aviation jobs.
Jazz or Jazz Aviation LP is a Canadian regional airline. Which provides regional and charter airline services to Canada and United State. The airline was founded in 2001 as Air Canada Jazz and its base is at Halifax Stanfield International Airport. So, this airline can be a good option for fresher.
Company Name – Jazz Aviation
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Job Location – Toronto, Canada
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online [check below]
Requirement Criteria of Jazz Flight Attendant
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident status as well as the ability to travel outside Canada without restrictions
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of customer service work experience or experience working with the public (including Teachers, Nurses, Administration, etc.)
- Jazz Flight Attendants need to be 6’1” (185 cm) or shorter (without footwear) due to the height of our aircraft cabins
- Hold a current valid passport (at the time of hire) and any additional visa documentation required to travel outside Canada
- Must obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (to be obtained upon employment)
- Once/If hired, must successfully complete the Company approved Initial Flight Attendant Training program to Company Standards (approximately 6 weeks in duration)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Must have a positive attitude and work well unsupervised
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High sense of ethics and respect for diversity
Jazz Aviation Jobs Descriptions
- Ensure the safe and efficient movement of Air Canada and Jazz customers
- Provide customer service excellence to customers while creating a welcoming and comfortable environment onboard our aircraft
- Always project a warm, caring, and empathetic professional image
- Prioritize safety and provide leadership, direction, and assistance to customers and colleagues
- Execute all pre-flight, in-flight, and post-flight duties in accordance with Canadian Aviation Regulations and Company Standard Operation Procedures and Policies
- Think critically and make decisions in the event of an emergency
Here you can check out Etihad airway’s latest job update in other locations for a fresher experience.
How to Apply for Jazz Flight Attendant Jobs
So, if you have checked all the details from the above and you think you are fit for Jazz flight attendant jobs. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you need to click on the apply online button to apply for Jazz aviation jobs. Then you need to accept the term and agreement option. Then you need to log in yourself and fill up the Jazz air job application form.
After applying online you need to wait for some days. Then the application will be shortlisted by the airline HR they will contact you for the next process or the face-to-face interview process.
Also, here you can check out Etihad Airways’ latest job vacancy for freshers.
Jazz Flight Attendant Salary and Benefits
Normally Jazz Aviation flight attendants get CAD 31.10 per flight hour.
- Travel Privileges on the Air Canada Network for you and your family
- A comprehensive health plan including full medical, dental, and life insurance
- Daily expense allowance (on average $800- $1000 tax-free per month)
- Uniform, cleaning, and shoe allowances that total over $700 per annum
- Guaranteed minimum of 12 days off per month (compared to the average 8) and a minimum of 2 weeks vacation plus accumulated statutory holidays
- Flexible schedule based on a bidding system; with options of part-time, ability to trade schedules, and overtime
- Optional Employee Share Ownership
- Pension Plan
Hope this article will help you to apply for the Jazz flight attendant jobs as a fresher in Canada. Now it’s time to get prepared for the interview and keep your document ready.
If you have any questions related to this job or any others please leave your comment below. Also, you can contact us on our Facebook page.
Base Salary: 6,000-8,000 CAD per Per Month