Friends JetStar is hiring a senior mobile developer. If you want to apply for a JetStar job, then here is the opportunity to make a career in the aviation industry. This is a full-time job, and the airline is hiring males and females both for senior mobile developer & senior developer.
The job location is Singapore Changi Airport. If you want to apply for a JetStar career as a fresher and experience, below are the details you need to check before applying for Jetstar jobs.
So, here in this article, you will get the full details about Jetstar airline jobs. Like Jetstar job descriptions, requirement criteria, and how you can apply online for a JetStar career.
JetStar Job Descriptions
- Develop well-designed, high-quality, high-performing, tested, and efficient code
- Setup, maintain and support cloud-based services
- Work with team members to achieve project/business goals and communicate technical options and trade-offs with business users
- Embrace and enhance development standards of the team
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques in software development
- Participate and continually improve all necessary development process, such as task estimation, solution design, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, pair-programming, and retrospectives to drive team productivity
- Help capture and document business and interface functionality requirements as the basis for the development
- Provide advice and direction to management on web development issues
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call roster if required
- Perform tasks delegated by the Application Development Manager
If you were looking for Qatar Airways cabin crew interview please check the link.
Requirement Criteria of Senior Mobile Developer
- Strong coding abilities. In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language.
- Self-motivated fast learner. Keep yourself updated with the latest technological trends and quick in picking up new technology.
- Speed and quality. Strive on achieving both speed and quality.
- Ownership. Strong ownership of the codebase and are work eagerly to ensure the code is fast and elegant. Thorough monitoring of production, produce concise up-to-date documentation, and adequate test coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computing/Information Systems)
- 6-10 years of Mobile Application Development
- iOS and Android development experience
- Experience in building, scaling, and supporting cloud-based services
- Experience in building and scripting CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in publishing and managing apps to Apple App Store and Google Playstore
- Experience in agile development
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Previous experience with Navitaire’s reservation system New Skies® SkySales®, dotREZ®, Akamai highly desirable
If you looking for an Emirates cabin crew interview please check the link.
How to Apply Online for JetStar Careers
So, friends, if you have checked the above details to apply for JetStar job. Then click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, and then you need to click on the application with the indeed button.
For the Senior Developer job – click here.
Then you can apply directly via the indeed website. Also, you can apply via the JetStar website by clicking on apply now.
Note – is it your first time to face cabin crew interviews even don’t know how to dress? Then check our article on the air hostess dress code for interview day.
Friends, I think now you have a clear idea about the JetStar jobs interview online application. But for some important information that you should remember, it allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And stay prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
If you have any more queries on this topic or are related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you—best of luck.