Airport Jobs in Dubai as Contact Centre Agent [Emirates Airline] Apply Now
Friends, are you searching for airport jobs in Dubai as a fresher? Then here you can check out the details information about Dubai airport job vacancies in 2023. Recently Emirates is hiring a contact center agent in the United Arab Emirates. All the fresher males and females can apply for Dubai airport jobs in 2023.
So, if you are interested to apply for Dubai airport jobs as a contact center agent in 2022? Then check the below details. Because in the below section you will get details information about the required criteria for airport jobs in Dubai, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Dubai airport job vacancy as a fresher.
Friends as all of you know this vacancy is belong to Emirates Airlines. So, I am suggesting all of you apply for this job to get a World-class work environment to make your career in a quick and standard way.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – Contact Centre Agent
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Airport Jobs in Dubai
- 10 years of schooling or equivalent from a recognized board or University
- Applicant should have a minimum of 1+ years of customer service or call center experience
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a busy sales team environment
- PC-based skills to operate Windows packages including Microsoft Word/Excel/E-mail
- Knowledge of contact center and airline industry procedures and methodology
- Standard fares and ticketing courses, Skywards and MARS reservations systems
- Fluency in English and one of the languages listed below is a must:
- Customer and sales orientation to provide excellent service and close any sales opportunity.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multiple shift environment
- The airline requires experience in the contact center/hospitality industry preferred.
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad Internation airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Job Descriptions of Contact Centre Agent
- Be the voice of Emirates and make sure to deliver the highest quality customer service to Emirates customers by providing information about our products and services.
- Identify customer needs by building relationships, actively seeking sales opportunities, and promoting all Emirates-related products.
- Issue Emirates tickets to customers so that their requests are met and travel solutions created for them are provided.
- Actively increase Emirates revenue by promoting additional services provided by the company and its partners.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher male and female.
Salary of Call Center Staff in Dubai
Friends as per the analysis throughout the internet. We can tell you as a contact center agent in the Emirates Dubai base you can earn approximately AED 2,500 to AED 3,500. Also with Emirates Airlines, you can earn a good amount of monthly incentives and industry-to-class benefits.
How to Apply for Dubai Airport Jobs in 2023
Friends if you have checked all the information and now you are ready to apply online for airport jobs in Dubai as a contact center agent. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the apply now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will have appeared. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Then your educational details and work experience and then some work-related questions will come. Don’t worry, all are MCQ-type questions and very simple related to your document and relocation, etc. Then you need to submit your updated resume (download a free sample resume for your aviation job).
Here you can check out Dubai airport’s latest jobs for freshers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for airport jobs in Dubai as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
SIDHIQUE UM · July 18, 2022 at 6:10 PM
Md Nazar Husain · August 13, 2022 at 7:26 PM
I’m Nazar husain, I’m from India currently I’m working in South Africa Since 2017, as a marking job,
and I’m looking an job in Dubai please let me know if there is any vacancy,
Md Anamul Hoque · August 25, 2022 at 9:02 PM
Hello sir, i need a job is very necessary please.
Rose · September 21, 2022 at 9:32 AM
Hi I am Rose from South Africa working for banking industry and looking for a job.
umid khatamov · December 6, 2022 at 1:09 AM
i am umid khatamov i am from uzbekistan i have worked in dubai 4 years as waiter currently
i am unemplyed i am looking job if any of vacancy there is let me know i would be so happy more than the tell myself to you
Paresh Baidya · December 6, 2022 at 1:18 PM
Hello Umid thank you for your comment. But to apply for Emirates airline you need to check the how to apply section of the article.