Friends, are you looking for a Jetstar recruitment as a cabin crew in Auckland as a fresher? Then here you can check out the latest job vacancy in Jetstar airline at Auckland Airport. All males and females can apply for the Jetstar cabin crew job in November 2023.
So, if you want to apply for the Jetstar cabin crew recruitment in New Zealand as a fresher then you need to read this job article till the end. In this article, you will get details information about Jetstar cabin crew job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for the Jetstar recruitment in 2023 as a fresher.
▶️Company Name – JetStar
▶️Job Title – Cabin Crew
▶️Job Location – Auckland, New Zealand
▶️Interview Location – Auckland, New Zealand
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Jetstar Recruitment
- 18 years of age or older
- More than 1 year experience in a Customer Service role
- Height between 163cm – 186cm(must be able to reach 212cm)
- A valid First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate or willingness to obtain
- A valid passport with 6 months of validity
- Excellent health and fitness, including the ability to swim and tread water
- Commitment to working flexible hours every day of the year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Right to work in Australia without restriction or sponsorship
- Commitment to 5 to 6 weeks of intensive, paid training, where you will be trained in aircraft safety procedures
- Double vaccination against COVID-19
If you want to apply for any other airlines like Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs
Job Descriptions of Jetstar Cabin Crew
- Caring for Jetstar guests on board
- Ensuring passenger safety and high-quality services on board
- Assuring and applying the safety and security regulations on board
- Preparing the aircraft cabin
- Organizing the workflow in the galley
- Conducting the meal and beverage service
- Carrying out the onboard sales
Here you can check out Etihad Airway’s latest job update in other locations for a fresher experience.
How to Apply for Jetstar Recruitment in Auckland
So if you have checked all the criteria from the above section and you are interested in applying for the latest Jetstar recruitment. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official job posting page.
Where you need to click on the apply now button. Then you need to register yourself on the Etihad career page and then you will get the application form. You need to fill up correctly attach the required document and submit the application form.
After submitting the application form you need to wait for a few days. If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR they will contact you for the next interview process for the Jetstar cabin crew job in Auckland.
Hope this job article will help you to apply for the Jetstar recruitment as a cabin crew job without any problem. Now just you need to get prepared for the interview. And get the cabin crew interview grooming standards from the YouTube tutorial videos.
If you have any more queries related to the airline jobs for cabin crew or ground staff then you can comment below or direct message me on our Facebook page.