Friends, do you want to work at Qatar Airways at Hyderabad Airport? Then here in this job article, I am gonna tell you about the latest recruitment in Qatar Airways as a fresher. All the males and females who have cleared their college examinations can apply for Qatar Airways recruitment in October 2023.
So, if you want to become a Junior Cargo Agent job at Hyderabad Airport as a fresher, then first you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about Qatar Airways recruitment. Like their requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for recruitment in Qatar Airways.
▶️Company Name – Qatar Airways
▶️Job Title – Junior Cargo Agent
▶️Job Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, India
▶️Last Date Of Application – November 2023
▶️Interview Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, India
▶️Application Process – Online
Qatar Airways Recruitment Criteria
- High School qualification with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with any Airlines or GHAs.
- A good understanding of the English Language is mandatory.
- Knowledge of IATA Cargo handling, DGR, Ramp handling, and Load Control experience.
- Please note that this role requires the candidate to work rotating shifts, including weekends and PHs.
Also, here you can check out the latest Jetstar recruitment in 2023 for freshers.
Job Descriptions of Junior Cargo Agent
- Co-ordinate with the GHA staff on a regular basis
- Ensure all safety measures are taken by operations staff as well as GHA
- Support import customers for clearance of their cargo, and liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearances.
- Handle customer requirements/requests professionally, resolve difficult issues, and reduce customer complaints.
- Strict control of Administration of ULD stock and cargo stationary in coordination with the GHA.
- Support Sales to keep systems updated with operational information
- Prepare Cargo Report.
- Support import customers for clearance of cargo, liaise with customs authorities to facilitate smooth and timely import clearance
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses, and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation, and response are being achieved.
- Handle discrepancies at stations and all administrative issues related to the station
- Ensure that notifications are sent officially on Cargo Arrival Information, to freight Forwarders/ Agents / Direct Customers to ensure Cargo does not stay under airline custody for a long period.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by the reporting officer.
Also, here you can check out Qatar Airways’ latest cabin crew interview details for males and females.
How to Apply for Recruitment in Qatar Airways
Friends you have checked this full job article and now you want to apply for this recruitment in Qatar Airways as a Junior Cargo Agent? Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website. Then click on the Apply Now button to start your online application process.
First, you need to create an account with the Qatar Airways career website and then log in yourself fill up the application form attach the required document, and submit your application.
Here you can get the list of cabin crew interview questions and answers for you to prepare for your interview day.
Hope this article will help you to apply for the latest recruitment in Qatar Airways as a Junior Cargo Agent position. Just you need to apply online and wait for a few days. If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR they will information for the next interview process.
If you have any more queries on this topic or are related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you—best of luck.