Friends, do you looking for JFK jobs hiring? then check out this article till the end. Because today I am gonna discuss Emirates airline’s latest job vacancy at JFK Airport for a cargo supervisor position. All males and females can apply for JFK jobs, remember you should have US nationality or a work permit.
So, if you want to apply for JFK jobs as a cargo supervisor position you need to read this article till the end. Because here you will get details information related to JFK airport job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for JFK jobs hiring.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Code – 220002EP
Job Title – Cargo Supervisor
Job Location – JFK, New York, USA
Requierment Craiteria for JFK Jobs
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) with at least 6 years? experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 4 years of Cargo experience in leading a team. OR Educated to A-Level (or equivalent) with at least 4 years? of experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent with previous experience in team leading.
- Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and currently holds/has previously held a DG certificate Knowledge of Weight and balance procedures and Live Animal Regulations
- PC-based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail
- Analytical and numeracy skills
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working in is essential.
- Other job-related information Shift pattern The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Job Descriptions of Airport Cargo Supervisor
Provide existing and potential customers with superior and consistent quality service, both directly and in conjunction with GHA. Ensure efficient day-to-day operations within the location by guiding and directing the team and ensuring adherence to EK SkyCargo procedures.
Friends here you can find out American airline ground crew jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for JFK Airport Jobs Online
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for JFK airport jobs. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Then your educational details and work experience and then some work-related questions will come. Don’t worry, all are MCQ-type questions and very simply related to your document and relocation, etc. Then you need to submit your updated resume (download a free sample resume for your JFK jobs).
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
You can earn approximately $18 to 25 per hour as a ground crew at JFK Airport.
As per my experience, the answer is Yes. Not only that but as per the Business Inside website audit, the told airport jobs are fairly high-paying than other jobs.
Yes, Emirates Airlines is hiring both males and females for all locations.
The full form of JFK is John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Listen for getting a better opportunity you need to prepare hard. So, in my experience, you need to get prepared first for your interview. Then you can clear your ground staff interview. Also, you can read our article on it.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for JFK jobs hiring as a cargo supervisor. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.