Are you looking for Dnata Dubai airport job vacancies? Then you are in the correct place to get details information related to Dnata jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher. All males and females can apply for the Dnata customer service officer position. There are no nationality restrictions, all the nationals can apply for Dnata jobs in Dubai airport.
So, if you want to apply for Dnata jobs at Dubai airport as a customer service officer, then you need to read this article till the end. Because here you will get details information about Dnata job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for the Dnata Dubai airport job vacancy.
Company Name – Dnata
Job Title – Customer Service Officer
Job Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Dnata Dubai Airport Job Vacancies
- O Levels or equivalent.
- 2 + years experience in a Customer Service role.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) desirable but not required
- P positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, and when dealing with people from many cultures
- Fluency in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin, Japanese
- Reservation and ticketing experience (is advantageous)
Job Descriptions of Dnata Customer Service Officer
- Display excellent customer service skills, teamwork, and understanding to achieve customer satisfaction. Strive as part of a dedicated team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards are displayed at all times while on duty.
- Always adhere to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers are handled in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Ensure all equipment used at the designated work location is in good working order and report any maintenance requirements to the senior management on duty.
- Ensure that all the requests and completion remarks are updated accurately in DMIS and that all charge notes are generated and authorized for billing.
- Generate a list of pending requests from DMIS to analyze the advanced workload profiles.
- Report any irregularity or service shortfall to the senior management on duty to enable service recovery and appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Ensure that the handling requirements of the various categories of passengers (e.g. unaccompanied minors, young passengers, wheelchairs, elderly, and passengers with special needs, etc…) have been met and that special services and facilities are provided to meet any special services requirements by the customers.
How to Apply for Dnata Jobs at Dubai Airport
Friends if you have checked all the information and now you are ready to apply online for the Dnata Dubai airport job vacancies for customer service officers. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the apply now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will have appeared. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
- What is the salary at the airport in Dubai?
Friends if you want to know the salary scale of Dubai airport jobs, then you earn approx AED 46,800/yr as a fresher.
- What is the salary of airport ground staff in Dubai?
As a ground staff in Dubai airport, you can earn AED 65,000 to AED 1,60,000 per year.
- How can I apply for a job in Dubai?
Get the right visa.
Get your health card and work permit.
Know your job market.
Check out the big companies.
Work on your CV.
Consider a recruiter.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
Check the article on cabin crew interview question and answer for fresher to crack the interview on your fire’s attempt.
Hope this article will help you to apply for the Dnata Dubai airport job vacancies as a customer service officer, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you to share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 6,000 AED per Per Month