Job in Kolkata Airport for Fresher in 2021 – Full Details
Are you from Kolkata? and looking for a job in Kolkata airport? then you should read this article till the end. Because here is the details guide for the fresher that how you can apply for airline jobs in Kolkata.
Maybe you have completed your height school education or graduation this article will help you to become an airport staff.
In India, we can see there are two types of company for ground staff jobs. Like ground handling company and direct airline (Indigo airline, Spicejet, Vistara, etc.). If you are looking for a ground staff job at Kolkata airport after 12th. Then you should apply for the ground handling company.
And if you have completed your graduation then you can apply for direct airline ground staff like Indigo airline, Spicejet, GoAir, Vistara, etc.
Job Responsibility of Ground Staff in Kolkata Airport
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags of their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Note – here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Ground Staff
- Educational qualification – 10+2 is required for ground handling company and graduation required for the direct airline.
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, Able to work under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicant will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
How to apply for Job in Kolkata Airport
Freinds to apply for airline jobs in Kolkata you need to visit their official career page. Also, you can visit the below link to find out the latest walk-in-interview for the airline ground staff jobs.
Direct Airline List
- Indigo ground staff interview list (walk-in-interview for fresher and experience)
- Spicejet ground staff interview list (walk-in-interview for fresher and experience)
- Vistara ground staff interview list (walk-in-interview for fresher and experience)
- GoAir ground staff interview list (walk-in-interview for fresher and experience)
- Trujet ground staff interview list (walk-in-interview for fresher and experience)
Ground Handling Company List
- Bird Word Wide Flight Services (BWFS) – Delhi, Bangaluru
- Celeb Ground Handling
- Bhadra International – Kolkata airport
Now I will be telling you about cabin crew jobs in Kolkata. But remember you should ready to relocate any other state as per company requirement.
For cabin crew jobs you can apply for direct airline only. Because of ground handling company only hiring ground staff. So, job in Kolkata airport as a cabin crew it’s taught to find out the correct place to find out.
Because, if you will try to find out on the internet there is full of fake job advertisements. Which will lose your time as well as your money?
So, I allow suggesting you follow only the company official career website to find out cabin crew jobs. Also, you can subscribe to our job newsletter for the new job update for Kolkata airport.
Note – here you can check out the best aviation school in India.
Kolkata Cabin Crew Job Responsibility
- In-flight Management & Administration
- Overall management of the In-flight and Training Department.
- Attend Operation duty at the airport
- Lay down SOPs On Board Procedures, grooming standards and maintain checks
- Lay down Crew Policies In line with Company Policy
- Lead departmental Budget including Manpower budgeting and Cost initiatives
- Contribute to Catering Initiatives & BOB procedures
- Create Ancillary Revenues
- Manage smooth operations with a minimum available crew
- Reduce Complaints and Enhance Customer Satisfaction by incorporating feedback given by the Customer
- Service Department
- Ensure General discipline and proper turn out of Cabin crew
- Liaise with other departments to contribute to on-time performance
- Processing leave applications for Cabin Crew
- Look into the issue and re-issue and other uniform requirements of Cabin crew and maintain records
- Carry out spot/surprise checks and counseling Cabin crew
- The welfare of Cabin Crew Motivation and Mentoring
- Overseeing Crew Scheduling & Maintenance of Crew FDTL
- Manage SEP, & In-flight Service Training Professionals
- Identify potential SEP Instructors and get them Approved by DGCA
- Conduct Instructor Recurrent Training and examine them on their knowledge, Skills, and Attitude.
- Ensure Instructors are proficient to carry out Safety Training
- Ensure Instructor Approval has its validity
- Design and Develop Training Programs/courses
- Ensure all crew is current in their Training.
Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- All the applicants must have completed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university.
- Eyesight should be normal.
- Minimum 18 years plus age applicant can apply for these jobs.
- Good communication skills (English and Hindi)
- No Tattoos/scar or visible birthmarks are allowed.
- Height – for the female is min 157cm, barefoot; and for the Male in min. 169cm barefoot
How to Apply for Airline Cabin Crew Jobs in Kolkata
Freinds for cabin crew job in Kolkata airport you need to follow airline official career page for walk-in-interview and also you can follow the below link to get the latest cabin crew interview in Kolkata.
- Indigo cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- SpiceJet cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- Air Asia India cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- Vistara Air cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- GoAir cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- ZoomAir cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
- TruJet cabin crew walk-in-interview details for fresher.
Note – For cabin crew interviews its very important that how you design your resume. Your resume should look professional. If it’s not you can download a sample professional resume or CV formate free here. Also, you can send me your details on firstname.lastname@example.org I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you Rs 480 only.
So, I hope this information will help you to apply for the job in Kolkata airport as a cabin crew or ground staff position. Now you can prepare yourself and then attend the interview. I wish you the best of luck for your future.
So friends still if you have any query please comment below. And for any type of query related to the aviation industry or aviation jobs please contact me on my Facebook page and Youtube channel. Thank you