Hello, Friends as all of we know that indigo airlines jobs vacancy is published each month and nowadays Indigo is the no 1 airline in India. so we all need to join in these airlines as a Cabin Crew or as a Ground Staff. Here is the right place to know about Indigo airline jobs.
Also, you can take help from my facebook page and Youtube channel from below link about indigo airlines jobs vacancies.
So by this blog just I won’t give all the updates from indigo airlines for the month of April 2018. also, you check the indigo official carrier page for details. Check out below link for details of this vacancy (interview date, time and venue)
- For Ground Staff click here
- For Cabin Crew click here
Now hare you can find out the Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Cabin Crew and Ground Staff below –
A. Cabin Crew
- Eligibility Criteria
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height: Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance: Clear skin, positive body language and well groomed. No visible scars or tattoos.
- Please wear a Half-sleeve Shirt and a knee length well-fitted Skirt with black Stocking. However, candidates are requested to take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry, a passport size photograph, 10th and 12th Mark Sheets from a recognized Board or University, Photocopy of Pan Card and Passport.
- Carry a copy of your updated resume.
B. Ground Staff
- Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification: Graduates
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, Able to work under pressure
- Airport Operations Experience preferred
- Kindly refer local residents only
- No visible tattoo marks/body art
- Age – 20 to 25 years
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after 6months
- Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality and Well versed in customer dealing.
- Security Officer – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron and preferred BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC background candidates.
- RAMP Officer – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron and preferred Load & Trim licensed also 12th Science background candidate.
note -would request you to all please walk in as per the details mentioned on the website of indigo airlines, if you are unable to walk in on the below dates please send your CV to us on [email protected]
For more details you can check out this video
also, you can check my other articles — click here
Also, you can stay connected to my Facebook and YouTube—
YouTube Channel—click here
Facebook Page —click here