Are you looking for a job vacancy Kuala Lumpur as a Customer Happiness Executive in 2023? Then here you can check out the details information about AirAsia’s latest vacancy in Kuala Lumpur airport. All Malaysian males and females can apply for Kuala Lumpur jobs.
So, if you want to apply for a job vacancy in Kuala Lumpur airport as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get the details about Customer Happiness Executive requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online.
▶️Company Name – Air Asia
▶️Job Title – Customer Happiness Executive
▶️Job Location – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – Kuala Lumpur
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Job Vacancy Kuala Lumpur
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree holder.
- Previous experience using GDS such as Travelport, Galileo, Amadeus, and Sabre is an advantage.
- Having previous customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on 24/7 shift rotation including weekends & public holidays.
- Able to work on the midnight shift.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English and additional language of either Chinese/ Tagalog/ Thai/ Vietnamese/ Indonesian/ Korean/ Japanese communication skills, any other additional languages are greatly welcomed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multitask. Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision and strong time management skills.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Medically fit – Mentally and physically.
Friends if you want to apply for Dubai airport jobs then here you can check out the details information.
Job Descriptions of Customer Happiness Executive
- Provide quality and timely customer service by responding directly to customer questions, feedback, and complaints in a face-to-face setting regarding both AirAsia products and all other non-AirAsia products and services under AirAsia Super App.
- Creatively and accurately articulate responses via excellent written communication skills to ensure an effective and efficient resolution.
- Follow required procedures and processes to resolve customer inquiries or complaints; assist customers with learning how to use and where to find both AirAsia products and other non-airline product services under AirAsia Super App.
- Assist the Customer Experience team to identify and report system trends and abnormalities. Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions or support transactions; generate sales or do upselling while providing exceptional service to meet personal and team sales targets.
- Remain current in the airline by acquiring products and services information, latest details, and industry-related news which impacts support.
- Participate in training and development activities.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply for Job Vacancy Kuala Lumpur
After checking all the information from the above section if you want to apply for a job vacancy at Kuala Lumpur Airport as a customer happiness executive then you need to click here. Then you need to click on the apply now button.
Then the application form will be open where you need to fill up your details. First, you need to attach your resume and then you need to fill in all the details and submit it. Then if your application will be shortlisted by the airline’s HR they will inform you for the face-to-face interview.
If you need the list of aviation interview questions and answers, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the job vacancy in Kuala Lumpur in as an Airport Service Agent. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.