Airport Ground Staff Jobs in February 2023 in Air India
Are you looking for airport ground staff jobs as RAMP supervisors? Then here you can check out the latest Air India airport vacancy in 2023 in all over India. All males and females can apply for airport ground staff, remember all Indian nationals can apply for this job.
So, if you are interested to apply for the airport ground staff job vacancy as a RAMP staff, then here you can check out the details about the jobs. Like requirement criteria of airport ramp staff, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for airport ground staff.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – RAMP Supervisor
Interview place – PAN India
Date and Time – February 2023
Application Process – Need to Apply Online
Requirement Criteria of Airport Ground Staff
- Graduate from a recognized university, MBA will be preferred.
- Self-starter and should be able to drive multiple initiatives at ground level.
- Should possess organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be digitally savvy and comfortable with all modern work management tools.
- 5-12 years of work experience in Business operations/Customer facing roles preferably in the Aviation industry.
- End-to-end ownership of ramp handling services.
- Supervise and guide ground handler’s staff to ensure smooth operations.
- Close coordination with the airline shift manager to ensure on-time performance.
- Act as a troubleshooter on the airline’s behalf to avoid the aggravation of issues arriving due to ramp activities.
- Analyse reasons for deficiencies and resolve them with GHA in coordination with the airline shift manager to avoid recurrence.
- Monitor and evaluate GHA SLAs parameters through various internal and external reviews and raise deficiency reports.
- Knowledge of handling ramp equipment will be preferred.
- Knowledge of the IOSA standard manual is preferred.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Job Descriptions of RAMP Supervisor
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the ramp team, including scheduling, training, and performance evaluation.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations, standard operating procedures, and customer service standards.
- Coordinating ramp activities with other airport departments, such as flight operations, maintenance, and security.
- Monitoring the loading and unloading of aircraft, including the handling of cargo, baggage, and mail.
- Assisting with the resolution of operational issues, such as flight delays, weight and balance restrictions, and equipment malfunctions.
- Communicating with pilots and flight crews to provide updates on flight schedules and operational issues.
- Overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of ramp equipment, such as ground support equipment, vehicles, and tools.
Note – if you are looking for Dubai airport jobs, please check the link here.
How to Apply for Airport Ground Staff Jobs
Friends if you have checked all the eligibility criteria and if you think you are eligible for the airport ground staff jobs then you can check the airline’s official website to apply online by clicking here.
First, you need to click on the apply button, Then the application page will open you need to fill that form step by step and apply online. If your application will be shortlisted by the airline’s HR they will contact you for the next interview process.
Here you can check out the ground staff interview questions and answers list.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the airport ground staff jobs at Air India. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 35,000 INR per Per Month