Jobs in UAE for Freshers [Cabin Crew Jobs] February 2024
Friends, are you searching for jobs in UAE for freshers? Then here you can check out the latest job vacancy base in UAE for fresher. All nationalities can apply for this job. All the male and female applicants apply for Air Arabia jobs in UAE.
So, if you really want to apply for jobs in UAE as a fresher then you need to read this job article till the end. Because in the below section you will get details information related to the required criteria for jobs in UAE, cabin crew job descriptions, and how you can apply for jobs in Sharjah, UAE.
Details About Jobs in UAE
|Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
|Last Date of Apply
|Online [check the below link]
Requierment Craiteria of Cabin Crew Jobs in UAE
- Age: Between 20 to 26 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as a cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
Job Descriptions of Cabin Crew
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
- Instruct passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action by the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs the Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, of any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties by the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Contributes to maximizing onboard revenue and the “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the onboard meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieving individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment, and other specified equipment before taking off; provides a report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty-free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning, and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on the flight, closing, and sealing duty-free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent training, emergency procedures training, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
Check out the latest airport jobs in Dubai for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Jobs in UAE for Freshers
So, friends finally if you want to apply for jobs in UAE for freshers if you have checked the above details, and if you think you are fit for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official application page.
- Then you need to click on the Apply Now button and select Apply Now. Then you need to log in yourself on that page. If it’s your first time applying for Air Arabia you need to create an account.
- Then you need to attach your updated resume, cover letter, passport-size photo, and educational certificate.
- Then you need to fill in your personal information.
- Next, you need to fill in about your work experience.
- After that, you need to fill in the details about your education and professional certifications details.
- Next, you need to fill in the specific knowledge, language skills, and cabin crew job-specific information for Air Arabia.
- After completing all this you need to save and then click on apply.
After applying online you will get an email on your registered email address. Then if the company HR shortlists your application they will contact you for the interview process for jobs in UAE.
If you are searching for an Emirates cabin crew interview please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting cabin crew interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to apply for jobs in UAE for freshers cabin crew. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview. Remember you need to keep checking your email for any updates.
Still, if you have any queries you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.
Base Salary: 5800 AED per Per Month