Chennai Airport Jobs for Freshers in February 2024 [Indigo Airline]
Do you search for Chennai airport jobs? Then recently, Indigo Airlines hired boys and girls for Chennai airport. Friends, it’s an excellent opportunity for freshers to join the aviation industry.
If you from Tamil Nadu and looking for an airport job vacancy in Chennai? Then apply now online by visiting the Indigo Airline official website. Here in this article, I will provide you with all the information related to the Indigo airline jobs at Chennai airport.
Friends, below I have provided the details about Chennai airport jobs as Indigo ground staff. Those are the requirement criteria, job descriptions, how you can apply online, and the salary structure of Chennai airport jobs.
Job Title – Officer/Executive – Customer Service/Ramp/Security
Interview place – Chennai
Interview Venue – Park Plaza OMR
Interview Date – February 2024
Register Here – check the below link to register for a walk-in interview
If you are looking for any other state interview details of Indigo ground staff, check the link.
Eligibility Criteria of Chennai Airport Jobs
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that a recognized Board or University does not prescribe the necessary qualification. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, and working under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after six months.
Job Description of Ground Staff in Chennai Airport
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verify passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags for their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Check here for the Indigo Airlines ground staff walk-in interview, and some exited interview tips will help you attend this interview. Also, you can check out the Indigo airline ground staff interview round steps here.
How to Apply Online for Indigo Chennai Airport Jobs
Friends if you want to apply for Chennai airport jobs. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can apply online by logging in yourself on the Indigo career site.
Then a small form will appear, you need to fill up those forms correctly and then submit your application. Also, you can watch the below video for step by step-by-step guide to applying for jobs at Chennai airport.
Ground Staff Salary in Chennai Airport
In the Indigo ground staff job, you will get a salary of 18k to 25k rupees per month. (It depends on the city and the airport you have been posted to and how much experience you have?)
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines’ ground staff salary and benefits for freshers as a customer service officer, security officer, or RAMP officer.
If you are searching for an Indigo cabin crew interview, please check the article. Also, you will get the full information like cabin crew duties, cabin crew eligibility, salary, and required documentation to apply. Also, you will get some exciting interview tips that will help you to get this job.
I think the above information will help you to apply for Chennai airport jobs. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.
Base Salary: 22000 INR per Per Month