Korean Air Careers for Flight Attendant in 2023 for Fresher
Korean air careers can give you an opportunity to fulfill your dream to fly as a cabin crew. So, if you are interested to work as a cabin crew or flight attendant then you must read this update. Yes, friends Korean airlines jobs for the girls and boys in Malaysia, Kula Lumpur. Nowadays become a cabin crew is much easier than before, but it’s more competitive. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity to become a Korean air cabin crew.
So, friends if you are interested to apply online for Korean airlines careers for a flight attendant in Malaysia please read this article till the end. Here you will get full information about Korean air flight attendant recruitment. Like cabin crew job description, job applying date, how to apply, requirement criteria, and Korean air cabin crew interview process.
Korean Air invites all applicants dreaming to broaden their global perspective and explore the world as flight attendants. If you are carefree, outgoing, energetic, and confident, please come along with the most respected leader in the world airline community and fly.
Korean Air Flight Attendant Requirement Criteria for Freshers
- All the applicants should have valid Malaysian nationality.
- Now Korean air recruitment females only.
- Applicants should have cleared their college or university graduation.
- Ability to speak and understand English well to become a Korean air flight attendant.
- A minimum score of 550 on TOEIC is required.
- The ability to communicate in Korean will be advantageous (this is an optional point)
- All the applicants should medically fit with fine eyesight(corrected eyesight 1.0 or above)
- Contact lens is acceptable for the Korean air hostess.
Korean Air Jobs Details for Flight Attendant
- Application acceptance period – the opening date is 20 May 2020 and the closing date is 9 June 2020 17:00 (Kuala Lumpur Local time)
- This is a Korean job opportunity in the online process so please check out the How to apply online below.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here, and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. please mail to email@example.com (it will cost you only 8.55 USD per resume) with your all details. within 2 working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
How to Apply for Korean Airlines Jobs
Friends as all of you know that this is an online application interview. So if you are interested to apply for this vacancy please click here, it will redirect you to the Korean air careers page. Where first you need to select the language and then you can find out the Korean air jobs vacancy for Malaysia.
Friends you can check all the information about Korean air flight attendant jobs. Then to apply online you need to go to the top right corner and you will get an option called apply/get the result and then click on apply. Then you need to log in there with your email id and password. Also, you will get the interview results from the Korean air careers page.
Note – here you can check out some aviation interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Korean Air Recruitment Procedures for Cabin Crew
Here are some details for the Korean air recruitment process that will help you to understand better Korean airlines’ flight attendant interviews.
- Online application acceptance
- Documentation screening
- Preliminary interview
- Secondary interview
- Final interview
- Physical / Medical examination (health checkup)
Some Other Information for air hostess requirements
- Documentation screening results will be announced on the Korean Air Recruiting website on 13 June 2020.
- Preliminary Interviews will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur on 25 June 2020.
- Other details will be notified after the completion of the Preliminary Interviews.
Friends, I think now you can apply for Korean air careers as a flight attendant without any problem. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to and site to apply online. Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.