Latest Pilot Jobs In Air Asia – Low Hour A320 First Officer ( All nationalities)
Latest Pilot Jobs – Hello everyone here is Aviation Dreamer. And in today’s articles, I am gonna write on the topic of Latest Pilot Jobs In Air Asia. It’s a low hour Pilot jobs. So, if you want to become a commercial pilot in Air Asia then here is the opportunity. So, please read this article till the end to apply online currently.
Air Asia Latest Pilot Jobs posted at the below location –
- Clark (Philippines)
Responsibilities Of the Air Asia Pilot –
- Participate in the briefing of the crew’s crew, and be aware of relevant documents related to all the relevant aeronautics and weather-related information as well as documenting the aircraft technical status and its anticipated weight.
- Ensure that the license, medical certification, passport, and visa are valid and the log book is kept updated all the time.
- Detection of a crosscheck is done to ensure that the necessary documents (license, passport, SEP card, etc.) of all operating tech crew are valid.
- Commander executes the functions and functions of PF or PNF guided by in-flight.
- Assist the commander in the management of flight deck work systematically arranging a well-balanced work distribution and monitoring of information, flight progress and monitoring of aircraft systems and inspection of airspace and other flight deck crew members.
- Deal with all documents that have to be completed (for example operational flight plans, incident reports, travel reports and etc.).
- After the flight is completed, help the commander to complete the document’s document; leave the flight deck clean and tidy for the next crew crew, handing the aircraft to the next flight party or to the authorized land staff In the absence of the engineer or the responsible person, keeping the aircraft safe and submitting the complete document to the authorized personnel or other such documents To forward bases.
Required Skills & Experience for Pilot Jobs –
- Be a friendly, mature, courteous, honest, meticulous, self-starter, capable of performing under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Skilled in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to maintain high secrecy, tact, and discretion while dealing with people.
- Good analytical skills and leadership skills.
- Keep a valid Malaysian ATPL with the valid instrument and type rating, or place a valid Malaysian CPL / IR with frozen ATPL.
- Hold a valid DCAM Medical Certificate (Class 1).
- Level 4 English language proficiency
- Minimum 500 hours on Airlines Operation Multi Pilot Aircraft
- Preferably equipped with EFIS / FMS.
- In the last 12 months, the plane on the current.