Lufthansa Careers as Sales Representative in Houston, USA 2021
Lufthansa Careers – Hello everyone in today’s article I want to write on the topic of Lufthansa Careers as a sales representative in the USA. So, if you are really interested to work with World’s most famous airline don’t skip any line, just read out the full article.
The goal of a Sales Representative
The Internal Sales Representative is responsible for cash quotes, make active sales calls, manage assignments and reservations. Manages opportunities and customer retention in a team with external sales and promotes LCAG services.
The Task of a Sale representative in Lufthansa Cargo
Sale and Management of Local Managers (F / GC-G), Sale of Local Managers (F / GC-X) and/or Team Leader Internal Sales, Internal Sales, Within the Major Operating Purposes of Sales and Distribution (F / GC) The representative performs the following functions –
Lufthansa Careers as Sales Representative and Relationship Management
- Enters into transportation agreements with customers.
- Process customer requests and make the reservation according to the reservation process and loading reservation manual.
- Books standard and special products which include OAL (Other Airline) segments and conducts a load ability and profitability check before offering a rate.
- Create quotes for objective pricing rules and profitability, customer’s willingness to pay, and ad pricing requests after the above sales capability.
- Consult customers to find the right product and actively sell customer-oriented transportation solutions in collaboration with the handling department and in close collaboration with external sales.
- Has responsibility for accounts including easy Sales management.
- Manages LTC bookings and shares information on allocation performance as well as new allocation potential with Outside Sales Representative.
- Arranges ex-works pick-ups.
- Active monitoring of upcoming calls helps in the acquisition of new accounts and new businesses.
- Supports the sales team to achieve revenue and tonnage budgets.
- Joins Outside Sales Representative on sales visits as required.
- Actively shares information about activities, offers, strengths, and weaknesses of market participants with the Outside Sales Representative and the supervisor/manager.
- Processes charter requests with the Network-on-Demand team.
- Manages account data in the CRM tools and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders (for example Outside Sales, Key Account Management, Commercial Team, Finance Department).
- Actively encourages the use of eChannel and tracks the spot quotes.
- Acts (together with the CST) as the touchpoint for claims and complaints towards the customer and forwards the requests to the respective departments (CST, Claims, and or accounting) and, at the same time, promote the usage of claims/Complaints to the customers to submit their claims.
- Participates in local sales events.
- Performs all duties which are assigned by supervisors.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor desirable
- Professional experience required: 1-2 years cargo experience or equivalent.
- Preferred Cargo Sales or Cargo Handling background or Telephone Sales
- Language: English required
- Industry knowledge required: Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales
- Expert knowledge desirable
- IT Knowledgement – Advanced IT acknowledgment required, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.
- The company may provide relocation assistance.
Required to apply online for Lufthansa Careers as Sales Representative –
- CV / Resume required
Note – If you want to apply it online then Click Here and fill out the full login process to Lufthansa Careers page and then submit it Online. Thank You.
If you have more questions to ask me then you can comment on the below comment box and also you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube Channel.