SilkAir Cabin Crew Interview for 2018 – Walk – in Interview Details
Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you will get all types of information about Aviation Jobs and Interview. So, if you want to work as a Cabin Crew or Flight Attendant? Then you are on the correct path. Friends in today’s article I wanna write on the topic of SilkAir Cabin Crew Interview for 2018. So, if you want to work with SilkAir Cabin Crew then read the full article.
Now, Silk Air is looking for Flight Attendant or Cabin Crew with a combination of professionalism and sophistication to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
Requirements Skill of Silkair Cabin Crew –
- Applicant must have Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English.
- Applicant Height – For Female – 1.58m and for males at least 1.65m required.
- Completed, are exempted from or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before DEC 2018) may also apply.
Benefits Of Silkair Cabin Crew –
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- The meal, productivity, and transport allowance where applicable
So, if you think to apply for this vacancy. You should visite Changi Airport Terminal 2, SilkAir Cabin Crew Office, #037-042, Singapore – 918643 (location map) on 5 October 2018 between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. Please download the Application form and complete this application form.
Inform to all the Applicant bring the following documents for registration –
- Completed application form.
- 2 Passport-size photographs.
- Original of all educational certificates and identity card.
Note – Selected candidates will be invited for the final interview on the same day, starting from 4 pm.
For SilkAir cabin crew salary, please click here
For sample interview questions, click here
Click here to check the Flight Attendant 10 Best work Benefit or Advantages