Malaysia Airlines Vacancy for Technical Instructor in KULAP
Are you looking for a Malaysia Airlines vacancy in 2023? Then here you can check out the latest job vacancy in Malaysia Airlines as a technical instructor. All males and females who have their aircraft technical licenses can apply for Malaysia Airline jobs. Also, you can apply for this job online by doing some simple steps.
So, if you want to apply for Malaysia airline jobs as an aircraft technician then you need to check this article till the end. Here you will get the details about Malaysia airline job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Malaysia Airlines vacancies in Kuala Lumpur airport as a fresher.
Company Name – Malaysia Airline
Job Title – Technical Instructor
Job Location – Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
Appliation Proscess – Online
Malaysia Airlines Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- 3 years as Licensed Aircraft Engineers holding the CAAM Aircraft Type Approvals and familiar with the maintenance of aircraft and its components with 3 years as a licensed or approval holder OR Degree in Aerospace or Aviation related discipline with 4 years experience in the Aviation field
- Quality of Training Delivery to Students During Class
- Develop and upkeep with new training methodology and industry updates
- Meeting Customers expectation
- Possess high and updated technical knowledge of the particular subject being taught
- Possess the ability to put across knowledge to receptive students such that the required level of knowledge
- Achieved within the prescribed time limit of the particular subject training
- Utilize the latest training/exams/practical techniques, human factors, current technology, and practices
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy at JetBlue airline
Job Descriptions of a Technical Instructor
- Develop and updates EASA, CAAM, and other Company’s Training courses in order to fulfill internal and external training needs
- Conduct Theoretical and practical Training courses and Assessments in order to meet the Company’s operational requirements
- Generate, review, and amend questions of knowledge examination to ensure compliance with the requirement of training organization approval by DCAM, EASA, and other regulatory bodies
- Invigilate and carry out the marking of examination papers in accordance with the regulatory requirements
- Develop, review, and amend all training material to ensure compliance with the requirement of training organization approval by CAAM, EASA, and other regulatory bodies
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Malaysia Airlines Job Vacancy 2023
All the applicants who want to apply for the Malaysia Airlines vacancy as technical instructors in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. You need to visit the airline’s official website by clicking here. After that, you will be redirected to the airline’s official website.
Where you need to click on the apply button, then you need to create an account if it’s your first time applying for Malaysia airline jobs. Then you need to log in yourself and fill up the application form step by step. Remember when you will site for applying online for this job keep your updated resume soft copy in a pdf file and all your documents in your hand.
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad Internation Airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Also, if you want to get prepared for your flight attendant job. Then here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Malaysia Airlines vacancy as a flight technical Instructor at Kuala Lumpur Airport. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go to and site to apply online. Also, you need to study the airline and some common questions. Which will be asked by your interviewer.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.