Jobs in Amman for Flight Attendant [ROYAL JORDANIAN]￼
Friends, do you looking for jobs in Amman for students? Then you are in the right place to get information about the latest job vacancies in Amman, Jordan. Yes, Royal Jordanian Airlines is hiring flight attendants in 2023. All males and females are eligible to apply for flight attendant jobs in Amman, Jordan.
So, finally, if you want to apply for job vacancies in Amman as a fresher and if your dream is to become a flight attendant. Then request you to read the detailed information from the below section before applying. Because here you will get the details about the requirement criteria of flight attendant jobs in Amman, job descriptions, and how you can apply for these jobs in Amman as a student.
This vacancy is from the Royal Jordanian airline. As all, of you know that Royal Jordanian airline is the flag career airline of Jordan. Their head office is located in the country’s capital Amman. The airline provides domestic and international flight services to their passenger over the World.
Company Name – Royal Jordanian
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Job Location – Amman, Jordan
Application – Online
Salary – $500-$1000 Per Month
Requirement Criteria of Flight Attendant Jobs in Amman
- All the applicants must have a clear high school degree.
- You should have good proficiency in the English language.
- Applicants must have good communicative skills and verbal skill
- Should have pleasant personality and customer services skills
- Safety and security consciousness
- Time management knowledge
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy at JetBlue airline
Job Descriptions of Flight Attendant
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger requests during the flight.
- Leading passengers in case of emergency and giving first aid to passengers when the need arises.
- Checking all passenger seat belts, checking galleys, and securing them before takeoff.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers as per company rules and regulations.
- Professionally demonstrating safety procedures and equipment use before every flight for all passengers
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets, and galley areas.
- Completing all flight-related paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight…etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Jobs in Amman, Jordan
Friends if you have read all the required criteria and if you think you are eligible for this flight attendant jobs in Amman, Jordan as a fresher. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official website by clicking here.
Then you need to click on the apply now button. You need to log in or create a new account with the airline career page. For that, you need to provide your details like your updated resume, email id, name, and date of birth.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume then make your resume by our resume expert today.
Then after successfully creating an account, you can apply for Royal Jordanian airline flight attendant jobs by filling out some simple online forms.
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad Internation airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Also, if you want to get prepared for your flight attendant job. Then here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for fresher.
Friends, I think now you can apply for jobs in Amman, Jordan as a flight attendant. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to the site to apply online. Also, you need to study the airline and some common questions. Which will ask by your interviewer.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 500-1000 USD per Per Month