Mumbai Airport Jobs for Freshers in 2023 [Full Details]
Friends, it’s good news for you, that Indigo Airlines is hiring ground staff at Mumbai airport. So, if you are fresher and want to apply for Mumbai airport jobs. Then there is detailed information for you to apply for ground staff jobs in Mumbai airport for freshers in 2023. All male and female Indian nationals can apply for jobs at Mumbai airport.
So, friends if you want to apply for Mumbai airport jobs as a fresher in Indigo airline ground staff! Then you need to check the below details. Here in this article, you will get detailed information about Mumbai airport job eligibility criteria for freshers, job descriptions, and how you can apply for job vacancies in Mumbai airport.
Friends we all know that Indigo airline is India’s no 1 airline and also airline provides the best platform for its staff to learn and love the aviation industry. So, I think this will be the best opportunity for the freshers to become a member of the Indigo Airline family.
Company Name – Indigo
Job Title – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security
Job Department – Ground Staff [Executive Officer]
Job Location – Mumbai, India
Application Mode – Online
Last Date of Application – None
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Airport Jobs
- Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
- Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to working in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Freshers or 0-5 years of experience are required in the aviation industry.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- All the applicants should have18 to be 27 Years of age.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
Some Others Eligibility Criteria
- For Security Position – Applicant should be adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron. Also, BASIC AVSEC, Screener, and NCC Background are the preferable requirements.
- For Customer Service Position – Applicant must have good communication, a pleasing personality, and be well versed in Customer Dealing.
- For Ramp Position – Applicant should be adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron. Also, BASIC AVSEC, Screener, and NCC Background are the preferable requirements.
Note – If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of the Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed by a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
Job Description of Mumbai Airport Ground Staff
- Attend the pre-flight and post-flight briefings.
- Setting up check-in counters.
- Screening of checked-in baggage.
- Maintain high-quality Check-in procedures.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- Making reservations across the counter
- Selling of tickets.
- Remitting cash to the concerned department.
- Answering customer queries over the telephone
- Filing of all necessary flight papers
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management from time to time.
- To assist customers with special requests.
- To assist customers with Mishandled/damaged baggage. Prepare all required reports for the same.
- Coordination with the baggage vendor for the damaged bags.
- Follow up with the en-route stations regarding lost baggage.
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules, and regulations
- Acquire and maintain the necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Mumbai Airport Jobs
So if you have checked the above information and you are eligible for this job. Then you can proceed to the next step to apply online for Mumbai airport jobs in Indigo Airlines. First, you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Where you need to click on the “Log in to Apply Now” button then you need to log in or signup yourself to the airline career page and then the application form will be shown below the job post. First, you need to fill up the personal details (like name, address, resume, and work details).
After that, you need to fill up the academic details or the educational details. Here you need to fill up your heist education first. Then you need to provide the work experience details. after that other information and tell if they are from EEA countries or not.
Then provide the reference details and at last tick the agreement details and submit your application for Mumbai airport jobs for ground staff.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Mumbai airport jobs as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.