Oman Air Job in Muscat as a Warehouse Operations in February 2024
Friends here in this job article you will get details information about the Oman Air job vacancy in Muscat, Oman. So, if you are looking for Oman Air vacancies for freshers then you are in the correct place to get detailed information about their latest vacancy. All the males and females who have completed their degrees can apply for Oman Air vacancies.
So, if you want to apply for Oman Air vacancies as a warehouse operator then you need to read this article till the end. Because in this article you will get all the information related to this job. Like Oman Air job requirements criteria, job descriptions how you can apply online, and some FAQs which will help you to know more about the Oman Air job in Muscat, Oman.
Company Name – Oman Air
Job Title – Warehouse Operations
Job Location – Muscat, Oman
Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree
Application Process – Online [check the below section]
Oman Air Job Requirements Criteria
- Good in English & Arabic (Spoken & Written both)
- Fresh Bachelor’s degree holders in any discipline can apply for this job.
- You should have good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of IT Skills
- Storekeeping Knowledge
- Expiry Date checking of special items.
- Email Etiquette
Job Descriptions of Oman Air Warehouse Operations
- Monitor and oversee the issuing of items to all requesting user departments
- Supervise warehouse operations to ensure uninterrupted and timely operations according to the set guidelines
- Monitor stock control and ensure adequate stocking of all items
- Prepare Issuing and Requisition Report and forward it to the Manager-Logistics & Warehouse to keep updated on the Stock Control levels
- Check, verify, and prepare the Request form for procuring items and forward it to the Manager & Warehouse for approval to procure the requested items
- Maintains records of all the correspondence in respect of the database in an organized manner that is easily accessible at any time.
- Review the MIN-MAX and Consumption Report for each item in the warehouse and input the historical consumption information into the consumption planning model
- Consult and keep Manager-Logistics & Warehouse informed of all sensitive and critical information.
- Coordinate with designated staff from the user department to incorporate the forward operational planning information into the consumption planning model.
- Coordinate with Procurement Officer(s) to ensure the lead time for the delivery is accurately given.
- Taking special care to eliminate the exceptional items from historical consumption workings and incorporating exceptional items in the planning workings.
- Agree on an action plan for their disposal of scrapping as per Company Policies and procedures.
- Constantly review the stock item master list to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and up to date.
- Report regularly to Manager-Logistics & Warehouse and User Department on slow-moving, obsolete items.
- Coordinate with Inventory Controllers to ensure the data entry is complete i.e. there is no GRN
- Coordinate with the respective procurement section to get the details on orders in transit to prevent double ordering.
- Interact with the users regularly to pre-empt their requirements. Advise users of any likely delays in the deliveries.
- Monitor the Consumption to ensure that optimum stock levels are maintained at all times.
- Generate the Consumption Report with the approval of Manager-Logistics & Warehouse
- Constantly review the optimum quantities with the consumption model looking out for any exceptions and delays in supplier deliveries or any other matter.
- Maintain detailed records on rejections, complaints, and delays in deliveries from suppliers. Pass the information in a prescribed reporting format to Manager-Logistics and warehouse.
- Adhere to the Company’s health, safety, environmental, and security policies at all times and immediately report violations of these policies to Oman Air’s health, safety & environment representatives;
- Adhere to & support ISO processes, and certification renewal & ensure areas of responsibility are in constant compliance;
Also, here you can check out the Kuwait Airways Jobs at Dubai Airport
How to Apply for Oman Air Vacancies
So, friends if you have checked all the requirements criteria from the above section and you think you are eligible for the Oman Air job in warehouse operations. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here.
Then it will redirect you to the airline’s official job notice page. Just need to click on the apply button and then you need to register yourself on the Oman Air career page and then log in. After that, you will get the application form for Oman Air jobs in warehouse operations. Just you need to fill up and submit the application.
Check out the Jazeera Airways cabin crew job update for fresher females and males.
What is the Oman Air cabin crew's salary?
The average Oman Air Cabin Crew salary in Oman is OMR 7500 to OMR 10,500 per month.
Does Oman Air hire a male cabin crew?
Yes. They hire flight attendants or male cabin crew.
Can 5'2 be a cabin crew?
People 5,2 'tall can be cabin crew. For that, he has to find an airline that employs people of this height. I know the number of airlines is very low. But if you are looking for a job with a small airline or a private airline then you will have the advantage of getting the right job depending on your height.
Can an air hostess marry?
Yes, an air hostess can get married. But for that, they have to accept some conditions. That is, air hostesses will be allowed to marry on the condition that they have worked for four years and – caught here – that they will not become pregnant.
Is cabin crew a permanent job?
It depends entirely on the airline. But yes most airlines hire cabin crew permanently and some airlines hire cabin crew on a contract basis.
Here you can check out the airline interview question and answer list. Which will help you to crack your job interview.
So, friends after checking all the information from the above if you want to apply for an Oman Air Job as ground staff then you can do that without any issue. Also, we all know that Oman is one of the best places in the World to work and quickly make your career.
At the end of this article just I want to tell you that, when you will site for applying for this job please keep all your documents and a soft copy of your updated resume. After applying online you need to get prepared to attend the interview.
Friends if you have any queries related to this job or any other information related to the aviation job. Then you can comment below or you can contact our Facebook page and Telegram channel under the name of Aviation Dreamer. Thank you and best of luck.
Base Salary: 2500 OMR per Per Month