Friends, do you know Akasa Air is hiring freshers for ground staff positions at Mumbai Airport? If you want to become a staff of Akasa Air then here you will get the details information about Akasa Air career as a ground staff fresher. All Indian males and females can apply for akasa careers in Mumbai, India.
Akasa Air is one of India’s newest airlines who hiring for ground staff at Mumbai Airport. So, if you want to apply for Akasa Air career as a ground staff then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about Akasa Air ground staff job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for an Akasa Air job in Mumbai.
Company Name – Akasa Air
Job Title – Customer Service Officer [Ground Staff]
Job Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Process – Online
Job Descriptions of Akasa Air Ground Staff
- Accepting reservations and issuance of tickets at airport ticketing counters.
- Smile, and greet customers when they approach for checking or any query (Floor walking function).
- Profile customers waiting in the queue for check-in, check their photo identification and brief them on DG regulations and security articles in checked or hand baggage.
- Assist customers with Kiosk check-in/ Roving Agent Check-in
- Assist and guide customers in the Arrival Hall.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the Ground Handling Procedures Manual.
- Ensure all communication, operational, or administration are carried out promptly.
- Responsible for reporting to the superior for occurrences, events, violations, and acts that may affect safety, security, and company reputation
Eligibility Criteria for Akasa Air Career
- Minimum HSC
- 18 years of age
- Medically fit as defined by DGCA
- Previous experience in customer service or jobs that involve dealing with people
- Behavioral / Leadership – Interpersonal relations, Teamwork, Compliance oriented, and Time Management
- Language: proficient in English & Hindi
- Understanding and knowledge of DGCA regulations
- Customer service oriented
- Communication skills
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines ground staff interviews for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for the Akasa Air Job
Friends if you want to apply for an Akasa Air career as a ground staff and if you have checked the above information and think you are eligible for this job. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official job advertising page by clicking here. Then you need to click on the I am interested button.
Then you will get the application form where you need to upload your updated resume, basic information, address information, professional details, educational details, and social network details, and at the end, you need to upload a photo and write the captcha. Then you can submit your application form successfully.
Then you need to wait for a few days if the company HR will be shortlisting your resume. They will contact you for the interview or the next process.
Friends here you can find out Indigo airline cabin crew jobs for fresher males and females.
Document Required for Akasa Job Vacancy
- Indian Passport
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card
- Updated Resume
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out airport ground staff interview questions and answers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for the Akasa Airline career ground staff in 2023. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 25000 INR per Per Month