PAL Express Cabin Crew Hiring 2019 – (Walk-in Interview)
PAL Express Jobs – Hello everyone welcomes to Aviation Dreamer. here you can find your job about Aviation Jobs or Airlines jobs and also you can find some exited airlines interview tips. So, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of PAL Express Cabin Crew Hiring 2019(Walk-in Interview).
So, if you want to become a Cabin Crew of PAL Express then please read this article till the end. And below are the full details about this job –
Requirements Criteria for Airlines Cabin Crew –
- All the fresh graduates and Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply for Cabin Crew.
- Applicant height requirement is at least 5′ 3″ for female and 5′ 6″ for a male.
- Weight should be proportionate to height. (As per the airline’s rule)
- Physically fit is mandatory for these jobs.
- A high level of personal appearance and grooming is required.
- No tattoos should be visible while wearing the PAL express uniform.
- Clear Complexion required.
- Empathy with a positive attitude.
- A desire to work in the domestic and international environment.
- Must be fluent in English and Tagalog. Foreign language is a plus.
Walk-in Details of the PAL Express –
- Jan 26, 2019 – OMNI Aviation, Clark Field, Pampanga
- Feb 2, 2019 – Indiana Aerospace University, Cebu
- Feb 9, 2019 – Joji Ilagan Career Foundation, Davao
PAL Express accept walk-in applicants every Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 9:00 and 11:00 am. at PALexpress Inflight office at Gate 1, Andrews Avenue, Nichols, Pasay City.
Please bring your updated resume with 2×2 photo. Come in corporate attire.
Note – If you are unable to attend this walk-in interview, please send your latest resume/ CV to [email protected] with your email title ” Application for the position of Cabin Crew via aviationdreamer.com ”