Pilot Recruitment in India [February 2024]
Are you looking for airline pilot recruitment in India? Then here in this job article you will get the details information about Air India trainee pilot job vacancy in 2024. If you have completed your pilot training and now you are looking for pilot job vacancy in an repudiated airline then this job vacancy can be the great opportunity for you.
Friends, I request all of you to check the below details before applying for Air India pilot recruitment in India. In the below section, I have mentioned Air India pilot eligibility criteria, job descriptions of cabin crew, and how you can apply for Air India pilot job vacancy in India.
Company Name – Air India
Job Title – Trainee Pilot
Job Location – Pan India
Last Date of Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Pilot Recruitment
- CPL holders with Multi Engine & Instrument Rating with B737 Endorsement
- CPL holders with Multi Engine and Instrument Rating
- CPL holders with B737 Endorsement and Instrument Rating only *
- Indian National/Foreign Passport Holder with OCI Card.
- Indian COP/RTR and FRTO licenses.
- Valid Indian Class I medical certificate.
- Valid Passport.
- E-Log book has to be duly updated at the time of selection process.
- Upper age limit 40 years on the last date of application.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Descriptions of Air India Pilot
- Performing pre and post-flight inspections of fuel, equipment, and navigational systems.
- Operating the aircraft safely and maintaining a good degree of professionalism at all times.
- Monitoring weather conditions and communicating with air traffic control during flights.
- Liaising with co-pilots and flight crew throughout the flight.
- Updating and reassuring passengers and crew during emergencies.
- Determining the safest routes and analyzing flight plans prior to takeoff.
- Getting enough rest between flights.
- Anticipating issues and maintaining professionalism during emergencies.
- Keeping up to date with aircraft advancements and equipment.
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew interview details.
How to Apply for Air India Pilot Job Recruitment
Friends if you have checked all the eligibility criteria and if you think you are eligible for the Air India pilot recruitment then here you can check the airline’s official website to register yourself to attend the walk-in interview.
First, you need to click here, It will redirect you to the official page where you will get a simple application form, just you need to fill up that form to attend the Air India pilot job vacancy.
Please check the below video to get the step-by-step process to apply for an Air India cabin crew job at Mumbai airport.
Here you can check out a pilot salary in India.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Air India pilot recruitment in India as a cabin crew. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 430000 INR per Per Month