Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Jobs in France for Freshers
Friends, do you know Qatar Airways is hiring cabin crew in Marseille, France? So, if you are looking for a Qatar Airways cabin crew job then here you can check out the details information about the latest job vacancy. All the fresher males and females can apply for Qatar Airways job vacancies in Bengaluru.
If you want to apply for Qatar Airways careers as a fresher then you need to read this job article till the end. Here you will get details information about Qatar Airways cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Qatar Airways cabin crew in France.
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Position – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Jobs Location – Doha, Qatar
Interview Location – Marseille, France
Last Date of Application – February 2024
Application Process – Online [click here]
Eligibility Criteria Qatar Airways Careers
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes)
- Minimum education: high school education
- Fluent in written and spoken English (the ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team
- Passion for service
Note – Also, here you can check out American Airlines’ latest vacancy list for freshers and more experienced.
Job Descriptions of Qatar Airways Cabin Crew
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are thoroughly understood and carried out in the event of an emergency.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their needs and requests during the flight. This includes serving meals and drinks, assisting with seat belts, and answering any questions or concerns passengers may have.
- Ensure that all security procedures are followed and monitor the cabin for any suspicious activities.
- Be trained in basic first aid and respond to medical emergencies on board the aircraft.
- Prepare the cabin for each flight by checking emergency equipment and ensuring that all safety cards and life jackets are in place.
- Promote and sell duty-free goods and onboard services to passengers.
- Complete all necessary flight documentation accurately and promptly.
- Work closely with the rest of the Cabin Crew and flight deck crew to ensure a safe and smooth flight.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Cabin Crew in France
If you want to apply for Qatar Airways careers in France then you need to click here. It will take you to the company’s official website. You need to click on Apply Now to enroll your name for the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day.
Then you need to follow the steps to complete your online application. Then your application will be shortlisted by the airline’s HR. They will contact you for the video interview and other rounds of interviews.
If you are looking for a Qatar Airways cabin crew interview for another location then you need to check the link. Also, here you will get the cabin crew interview questions and answers to the list to get prepared for your interview.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs in Marseille, France. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 12000 QAR per Per Month