Lauda Europe Cabin Crew Careers for Fresher Males and Females
Do you want to apply for the Lauda Europe cabin crew? Then here in this job article, you will get detailed information about the latest vacancy for the Lauda cabin crew in 2023. All the fresher males and females can apply for a Lauda career online.
Recently they are hiring in the United Kingdom. If you want to apply for Lauda cabin crew jobs, check the details below, like the requirements criteria for Lauda Europe cabin crew, job descriptions, how to apply online, and Lauda airline staff salary and benefits.
Company Name – Lauda
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Riyadh
Interview Date – N/A
Application Process – Need to apply online
Lauda Europe Cabin Crew Requiement Criteria
- You are over 18 years old.
- Adaptable and happy to work a 5 on 3 off roster with a mixture of early and late shifts.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK, this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport that doesn’t expire in the next 12 months and your passport must allow unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided and confidentiality.
- You must be hardworking, flexible, and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check in order to obtain airport ID
- You must either live or be willing to live close to your home base in order to travel to the base during shift/standby times
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for traveling and meeting new people.
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing the uniform.
- Ability to pass and obtain an Aviation Me
Here you can check out Ryanair’s latest job vacancy for cabin crew WorldWide.
Job Descriptions of Lauda Cabin Crew
- You should attend the British Airways cabin crew pre-flight briefing, where cabin crew are assigned their job positions for the upcoming flight
- The crew is notified about the flight details and schedule
- British Airways stewardess will be advised if there are passengers with any special requirements e.g. special meal requests, passengers who may have accessibility or communication challenges, wheelchairs, VIPs, frequent flyer passengers, and number of infants requiring infant seats are just a few considerations before boarding
- Cabin crew need to carry out pre-flight duties such as – checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all required refreshments are on board including special dietary requests relevant landing cards are loaded first aid equipment is checked and replenished where necessary
- The cabin crew enjoys welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping them secure all hand luggage in the appropriate place
- The cabin Crew needs to ensure that all walkways and exits are not obstructed for the duration of the flight
- The cabin crew needs to swiftly and diplomatically resolve any seating issues before preparation for take-off
- The cabin crew informs all passengers of the aircraft safety procedures
- The cabin crew checks every passenger’s seat belt is in place and securely fastened
- The cabin crew ensures that the galley equipment is safe and secure prior to take-off
- The cabin crew may need to make clear, timely announcements and keep passengers informed of any delays
- Cabin crew need to be visible to passengers in the cabin to answer questions during the flight
- The cabin crew provides timely professional service to passengers at all times e.g. when serving meals and refreshments
- Cabin crew may be required to sell duty-free goods and advise passengers of any duty-free allowance limitations/restrictions at their destination
- The cabin crew may be required to administer first aid to the passenger(s). If/when required, medical situations should be dealt with in a discrete and professional manner whilst keeping the situation and passenger calm and reassured
- The cabin crew needs to ensure that all passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight. All overhead lockers, public areas, toilets, and galleys need to be carefully checked to ensure that nobody has left their belongings on board the plane
- Cabin crew need to complete all necessary paperwork such as stock control, and logging of any faults, incidents, or problems which may have occurred during the flight before ending their shift
- The cabin crew needs to liaise with the ground staff, they are an important part of the team too
- Cabin crews work as Effective communication is essential to ensuring that you are part of a happy crew. This will attitude will equate to more satisfied passengers.
- Happy satisfied customers potentially become regular loyal airline flyers with your Cabin Crew team.
- Every shift is an opportunity for you and your team to shine, so make sure you give yourself every opportunity to do just that. Excellent customer service is a skill you can use on every single flight!
Note – here, you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
How to Apply for Lauda Europe Cabin Crew Job
Friends, after checking all the Lauda Europe cabin crew criteria, if you think that you are qualified for this position, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website, where you need to click on the apply button at the end of the official article.
So, after a click on the apply button of the respective vacancy, the online application form will be open for the Ryanair air hostess position. You need to fill up the application form and wattage the required document. Then you can submit your application form.
After that, you need to wait for a few days. If the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for a walk-in interview.
Note – here you can check out the emirates airlines cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
Lauda Europe Cabin Crew Salary & Benefits
In the United Kingdom, Lauda Europe cabin crew get an average salary of rupees 2500 GBP to 3500 GBP per month, according to several online sources. However, it’s important to note that these figures may vary depending on the level of experience and other factors.
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Basic Salary accumulated from day 1 of the Training Course as well as a daily Per Diem
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus paid monthly
- You will also receive a ‘New joiners’ Allowance’ payable in installments when you start at the base.
- Amazing career development opportunities within the same department or within another department
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
Friends, I think now you can apply for Lauda Europe cabin crew jobs. But for some important thing that you remember, keep ready your document when you will go to and site to apply online.
Because it’s required you all documents like educational documents, personal documents, and experience documents.
If you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry, please contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 3500 GBP per Per Month