Qatar Airways Jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE in 2023 [Apply Now]
Friends, it’s really tough to find aviation jobs in this covid situation. All the airline stopped their recruitment. But even though you can check out the latest Qatar Airways jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. So, if you want to be a part of Qatar Airways, then read this article till the end. All the nationals can apply to apply for this job. Just you should have a UAE work permit to apply for Qatar Airways careers in Abu Dhabi.
So, if you’re ready to apply for Qatar Airways jobs in Abu Dhabi, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because of her, you will get all the information related to Qatar Airways requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Abu Dhabi airport jobs.
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Title – Senior Airport Services Agent
Job Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Process – Online
Eligibility Criteria for Qatar Airways Jobs in Abu Dhabi
- Trade or Vocational qualification
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airport Operations of a leading airline.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- High energy and a positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- DCS experience and knowledge of ticketing is an advantage for this job
- Able to manage mishandled baggage services, including service recovery situations with customers.
- Ideally completed courses in Passenger Handling and Customer Services
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
Jobs Descriptions of Sales Manager Leisure
- Constant liaison with Check-in, transfer desk, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Liaises with check-in, transfer desk, and support Airport Services Supervisor in all areas.
- Escort and direct Arriving/departing passengers to the respective areas such as the hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges, boarding fates, etc.
- Assist duty officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaison with GHA for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers.
- Work with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Assist passengers in regard to entry requirements, visas, residence permits, etc.
- Ensure passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purposes of ensuring the efficient and effective function of the work unit.
Note – all the benefits will be provided after 6 months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs at United airlines please check the link and also you can check here for Qatar Airways cabin crew vacancies in 2023.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Careers Abu Dhabi
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria and if you think you are eligible to apply for Qatar Airways jobs in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Then you need to send your resume, you need to click here, and it will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
After that, you need to click on apply now. Then the application process will be started. First, you need to fill in your personal information, experience, and education details, then some MCQ-type question will be shown which is related to your job. And at the end, you need to attach your updated resume and submit your application for Qatar Airways careers in Abu Dhabi.
After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted. The company HR will contact you for the next process interview.
Qatar Airways Other Job for UAE Location
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Now|
|Remuneration and Benefits Specialist||Dubai, UAE||Click here|
|Shared Services Coordinator||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia||Click here|
|Customer Services Roles||Doha, Qatar||Click here|
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females Or if you want to get prepared for your cabin crew jobs. Then here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the British Airways vacancy as a flight attendant. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 10,000-13,000 AED per Per Month