How Do I Get a Job in Emirates Airline with a BA Qualification?
Hello friends, I hope you have completed your BA exam and got your marksheet, and now you are looking for a job if you won’t become an airline staff, then this article for you.
In this article, you will get detailed information on how to get a job in Emirates Airlines after my BA qualification. Here I will talk about the aviation jobs for male and female staff.
Normally I will suggest you go for any position of airline ground staff. Because airline required a graduate applicant for their ground staff position and this will be the best position to start your career as a fresh graduate.
I know many of you want to become cabin crew or flight attendant. But for cabin crew position airline need 10+2 pass applicant not more than that. So, if you want to apply for this job, then I think after 10+2, the three-year degree course is weast of your valuable time.
However, in this article, I am providing the details of the emirates airlines ground staff position. I hope this information will help you to join Emirates Airlines. Also, you can check Emirates airlines interview question & answer details.
How Do I Get a Job in Emirates Airlines After Graduation?
To join Emirates airline ground staff, you need to check their official career page for the latest vacancy update. Also, you can check our website ground staff jobs section for the latest ground staff jobs.
Below are the step you need to do to become Emirates airline staff –
- Check the official airline website for the latest jobs available.
- Chose your desire job position
- Check the job role and requirement criteria and other details.
- Apply online as per the airline guideline
- Waite for a few days; if your application will be shortlisted airline will call or email you for your interview detail.
- Sometimes airlines take a walk-in-interview; at that time, there is no required to apply online. You need to check the details and directly attend the interview at the provided location.
Also – Here you can check emirates airline cabin crew interview (latest).
Ground Staff Requirement Criteria
- The applicant must clear graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred.
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent computer skills.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
Emirates Ground Staff Job Role
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Emirates ground staff job is to verifying passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags for their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
How Much You Can Earn Per Month as Emirates Ground Staff
Friend, if you will get emirates airline jobs as a ground staff, you can earn Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 37,000 per month as a customer service representative or as a sales agent.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as cabin crew, please check the click and full details to apply online.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here, and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for your all jobs. Please mail on [email protected] (it will cost you only $15 per resume) with your all details. Within two working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
So, I hope you love to read this article, and now you have a clear idea of how you get a job in Emirates airline after your BA pass. Just now, you need to check the right vacancy for you and apply for that vacancy and get prepared yourself for that position.
If you have any more query or suggestion, please comment below. Also, you can check our Facebook page and YouTube channel on the same name Aviation Dreamer. Thank you.