Sharjah Airport Jobs as a Cabin Crew in February 2024
If you are looking for Sharjah airport jobs as a cabin crew, Then you are in the correct place to get the latest aviation jobs updates. Friends in this job article you will get the information about Sharjah airport job vacancy 2024 for freshers. If you are from any other country then also you can apply for this job.
So, if you are interested in applying for the Sharjah airport job vacancy as a cabin crew, then check the below information about their latest cabin crew job. Here you can get information about the eligibility criteria for Air Arabia cabin crew jobs, job descriptions,s and how you can apply online as a fresher for Sharjah airport jobs recruitments.
Friends this vacancy is from the Air Arabia airline and as all of you know Air Arabia is one of the best airlines in the Middle East. It served more than 170 destinations including an international flying service. Their head office is located in A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center.
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Job Location – Sharjah, UAE
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria of Sharjah Airport Jobs
- A diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety, and Emergency Procedures is an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, and no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Language: Must be fluent in Written and Spoken English.
- Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Previous experience as a cabin crew in Airlines is a must.
- An active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift patterns and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
Job Descriptions Of Sharjah Airport as a Cabin Crew
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft logbook as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer service to passengers by attending to their pre-bookings, requests, and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties per the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Contributes to maximizing onboard revenue and the “Charity Cloud” program by efficiently promoting the on-board meals, products, and charity services and thereby achieving individual and team targets.
- Ensures proper and secure handling of cash and credit card payments received against individual sales and donations managed by him/her.
- Instruct passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action under the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew, and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness, and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgment of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
Also, you can check out the Air Arabia cabin crew jobs for other locations.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Cabin Crew
After checking all the required criteria above. Friends, If you think you are eligible for Sharjah airport jobs as a cabin crew. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to register yourself on the Air Arabia career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Sharjah airport jobs as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 7500 AED per Per Month