Singapore Airline Cabin Crew Recruitment for Fresher [M/F] February 2024
Friends, do you know Singapore Airlines is hiring a fresher cabin crew? So, if you are looking for a Singapore Airlines cabin crew job as a fresher then check out this article till the end. All male and female freshers can apply for this job online. But yes you do remember that you should have some requirements criteria to work as a Singapore Airlines air hostess.
So, if you finally think about applying for Singapore Airlines cabin crew recruitment as a fresher. Then you should check out the below details to know the process to apply for an SIA cabin crew job properly. Below you will get the details about Singapore Airlines cabin crew requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Singapore Airlines air hostess.
Company Name – Singapore Airline
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant
Job Location – Singapore
Application Process – Online
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for their cabin crew recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official website of Singapore Airlines (link in the below).
Singapore Airline Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Pleasant personality and service-oriented
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Minimum qualification of 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits (including English) or Higher Nitec and above
- Former SIA Cabin Crew are welcome to apply
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy in JetBlue airline
SIA Cabin Crew Job Descriptions
- Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Serve food and beverages and sell products
- Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc)
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Singapore Airlines Air Hostess
So after checking all the required criteria if you think you are eligible for Singapore Airlines cabin crew jobs. First, you need to visit Singapore Airlines ‘ official website by clicking here. Then it will redirect you to the official website.
Then you need to go to the “Application Details” section and click on the online application. Then the particular job page will be open. Then you need to click on the Apply now button. After that, you need to create an account login yourself and fill out the application step by step, and submit it.
After submitting for Singapore Airlines air hostess jobs you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR. Then they will invite you for an online video interview and Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend our final interviews.
Singapore Airlines Salary and Benefits
As per Glassdoor, Singapore airline’s monthly cabin crew earnings are near about $3000 to $3500 + other incomes. Still, if you want to know the details about Singapore Airlines’ cabin crew salary and benefits you should read our dedicated article on that topic.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
How much do Singapore Airlines flight attendants earn?
If you want to join a Singapore Airlines flight attendant then you can earn nearly $4000 per month. But an airline's salary can be depending on many options.
How do I apply for Singapore Airlines?
You need to visit the Singapore Airlines careers page to apply for their latest job vacancy.
How do I become a cabin crew for Singapore Airlines?
Check the below points to become a Singapore Airlines cabin crew –
1. Singapore citizen or working permit
2. Minimum age of 18 years old
3. Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
4. Fluent in English with good communication skills
Is Emirates better than Singapore Airlines?
As per Skytrax, we all know that Emirates is a 4-star airline and Singapore Airlines is a 5-star airline. Also, as per the passenger feedback, we can see that Emirates rated between 3 to 4 stars for every category. But Singapore Airlines is constantly getting top-class feedback in 2nd or 1st position. So, from this feedback, we can decide which is the best airline.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, of all nationalities can apply for this job.
I think this article will help you to apply for a Singapore Airlines cabin crew job as a fresher. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get your dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.
Base Salary: 8200 SGD per Per Month