Silk Air Flight Stewardesses/Stewards Recruitment in Malaysia 2019
Silk Air Flight Stewardesses – Hello everyone here is Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find out your favorite Aviation Jobs and exited interview tips. So, in today’s article, I am gonna write on Silk Air Flight Stewardesses vacancy in Malaysia 2019. If you want to become a Cabin Crew or Flight Stewardess please read this article till the end.
So, Freinds below are the full details of Silk air recent Vacancy of Flight Stewards. Read carefully and attend the walk-in interview in Malaysia.
Silk Air is now looking for Flight Stewardesses / Stowers with a combination of professionalism and sophistication to provide excellent and attentive service to its customers.
Requirements Skill of Silk Air Cabin Crew –
- To meet the minimum height requirement of women for at least 1.58 meters and 1.65 meters for men in order to carry forward safety and emergency procedures.
- Degree / Diploma.
At least 2 principal level passes and 2 assistant pass STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent.
At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant work experience.
- For Malaysian qualification at the SPM level, at least 5 credits and work experience with minimum grade B in English are essential.
Silk Air Providing Benefits to their Flight Stewards –
- Free and discounted travel.
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary.
- Profit sharing bonus.
- Attractive medical and dental benefits.
- The meal, productivity, and transport allowance where applicable.
Interview Venue – Sunway Resort Hotel and Spa Level 12, Grand Congress Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Interview Date – 5 January 2019 ( Time 9 am to 3 pm )
Following Documents Are Required to registration –
- Completed application form. Click here to download
- 2 Passport-size photographs
- Birth Certificate
- Original(s) of all educational certificates and identity card.
For SilkAir cabin crew salary, please Click Here.