Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Assessment Day in January 2019
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew – Hello, friends welcome to Aviation Dreamer where you can find Airlines Jobs and Interview Tips. So, in today’s article, I am gonna write on the topic of Etihad Airways Cabin Crew Assessment Day in January 2019. If you want to become a cabin crew of Etihad Airways please read this till the end.
Etihad Airways Cabin Crew is truly a global citizen, inspired by traditional Arabic hospitality found in our house, Abu Dhabi, and share a collective passion for the care of our guests. Our cabin crew encouraged our customers through innovative hospitality while ensuring our guest’s expectations crossed and ensuring the onboard security of each of our guests. If you have a desire to provide world class flight service while traveling around the world, then we encourage you to apply for one of these amazing situations.
Requirement Skills for Etihad Airways Cabin Crew –
- Minimum high school certification or any higher education.
- Fluent English oral and written understanding; Another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years of application time.
- Be able to swim with the help of water and with a flotation device.
- Able to reach 212cms without shoes
- No tattoo or body piercing (except for an earring in each ear’s lower lobe for women) that will appear wearing Etihad uniform (palettes and cosmetic coverings are not allowed).
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image.
- Wishes to comply with UAE and GCA Visa, medical and health check requirements.
APPLICANT SKILLS –
- Communication Skills – Advanced
- Customer Orientation – Advanced
- English Language skills – Excellent
INVITE ONLY ASSESSMENT –
The Etihad Cabin Crew Recruitment Team manages the evaluation in many countries around the world. To participate in one of these programs, you will first need to complete one online application.
ASSESSMENT DAY IN ABU DHABI –
- 29th January 2019
About Etihad Airways –
UAE’s national airline Etihad Airways was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi into the world”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diverse global aviation and travel company, one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to more than 90 destinations with 110 fleets of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, which serves 18.6 million passengers in a year and carries 580,000 tonnes in 2017. We have received many services for our service and products, cargo offer, loyalty. The group is composed of seven business divisions – operations, commercial, maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), human resources, finance, support services, and changes.
How To Apply –
To apply online please click here and visit Airlines official website and fill the full form and submit it.