Are want to become a cabin crew? and you want to make Singapore Airlines careers as a cabin crew? then you are in the correct place to get information about the best Singapore airlines jobs. Friends we know that Singapore airline is the rank no 1 airline in the World. Also, SIA cabin crew is the World’s best cabin crew team. So, if you will get an entry into it? this will be the best opportunity for your cabin crew career.
So, Freinds if you want to get a chance to enter into Singapore Airlines Careers as Cabin Crew please read this carefully and apply it online. Here you will get all the information about Singapore airlines cabin crew jobs like eligibility criteria for cabin crew, cabin crew job description, how to apply online, salary and training details.
So, requested to all the girls and boys please read this till the end And without wasting your time apply it online from Singapore airlines careers website. (link will be mention below)
Singapore Airlines Flight Attendant Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have a valid Singapore citizenship.
- All the interested girls and boys should have a minimum age of 18 years old.
- Fulfill the SIA cabin crew minimum height requirement of at least 158 cm for females and 165 cm for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures on board.
- To attend SIA interview you must have fluency in English with good communication skills.
- You will not be applicable to apply for Singapore airlines careers if you have visible tattoo/marks on the visible part of the body.
- Willing to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Jobe Description
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Application Details of Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Interview
All the applicants can apply online for the Singapore airline cabin crew position is now open until 31 May. So, the airline allows suggesting to the applicant to apply sooner than later because of the rolling basis application of Singapore airlines career. To apply online for Singapore airlines jobs you need to login first or if you are new you need to create an account with your email id.
Then You can fill out the online application forms like some personal information, educational information, passport details, your updated resume, work experience and many more. So, my suggestion to you that allows being ready your all the certificate and document with you and then you can site for online application. After applying you need to wait, if your resume will shortlisted airline will notify you.
To apply online please click here.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume you can download a free resume from here. Also, you can send me your details on [email protected] I will make your resume within 2 working days but it will cost you only $8.55 USD (via PayPal or internet banking only) and for Indian 400 rupees only.
Singapore Airlines Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
- During Singapore air careers training, you will receive a basic salary only.
- Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances.
- Based on flight patterns and flight hours, your monthly package is approximately $ 4,500-SGD $ 5,000.
- You will be located in Singapore and initially will offer a 5-year job contract. Additional 5-year contracts can be offered on the basis of job performance.
- In addition to competitive remuneration, you will be allowed free travel for any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
- There is a catchy annual holiday plan, medical and dental treatment plan, as well as extensive training programs.
SIA Cabin Crew Training Details After Clear Interview Rounds
All successful applicants will undergo a four-month training program. This training will change your life because here you will learn about the cabin crew jobs. That’s why I suggest everyone who wants to become a cabin crew. That airline never required for a trained candidate, they need a fresher candidate. If SIA cabin crew will successfully complete this training airline will send you for the flight jobs.
The training program covers topics for Singapore airline career –
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Department & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Note – Freinds check here Singapore cabin crew interview process step by step. Which will help you to know more about this job interview? Which helps you to get selected in the interview.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Singapore Airlines careers for cabin crew without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepeard for your cabin crew jobs.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.