Royal Jordanian Careers for Fresher M/F in February 2024

Published by Paresh Baidya on

Friends, are you looking for Royal Jordanian careers as a fresher in February 2024? Then here you can check out the latest job vacancy update in Royal Jordanian Airlines. All the fresher males and females can apply for Royal Jordanian jobs online. In the below table, you will get the list of the latest job vacancies for the airline.

So, if you want to apply for Royal Jordanian Airlines careers then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about the Royal Jordanian job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Royal Jordanian careers.

Friends as all we know Royal Jordanian Airline is the flag career airline of Jordan. Their head office location is in Amman. Formerly the airline was known as Alia Royal Jordanian Airline, then the company changed its name. Royal Jordanian Airlines was founded in 1963.

royal jordanian careers

Requirement Criteria for Royal Jordanian Careers

  • Applicant must have cleared their graduation.
  • Very good command of English and Arabic language
  • Customer services skills
  • Computer skills
  • Ability to work under pressure
  • Quality and security consciousness

Friends if you want to apply for Dubai airport jobs then here you can check out the details information.

Royal Jordanian Job Vacancy in February 2024

Job TitleJob LocationApply Now
Airport Service AgentAmman, JordanClick Here
A320 First OfficerAmman, JordanClick Here
A320 CaptainAmman, JordanClick Here
First Officer A310Amman, JordanClick Here
Captain A310Amman, JordanClick Here

Job Descriptions of Airport Services Agent

  • Carrying out passengers’ check-in process within the set time limitations
  • Checking the serviceability of check-in counters and reporting any malfunction.
  • Displaying the required security and safety notifications at the check-in counters Preparing check-in counters
  • Keeping documents and information secured from unauthorized use by the set regulations and regulatory requirements
  • Handling passengers’ embarkation process in due time as per the set procedure (crown class, special needs, etc.)
  • Implementing the process of reporting the passengers to baggage security control in due time
  • Handling the delayed flights as per the set procedure
  • Performing the required flight’s flight-related Announcements in due time
  • Preparing the required documents (limited release tags, Cabin baggage tags, indemnity forms, etc.) to be available during the boarding process and to be collected after completion of the boarding process
  • Carrying out the transfer check-in process for passengers and their baggage within the set time limitations
  • Recording and handling baggage claims for destruction, loss, damage, or delay, as per the set procedures
  • Carrying out baggage claims handling process for Customer Airlines as per the signed agreement
  • Preparing baggage services counters with the required labels, vouchers, forms, etc.

So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.

How to Apply for Royal Jordanian Airlines Jobs

After checking all the information above if you want to apply for Royal Jordanian careers as an Airport Service Agent then you need to click here. Or if you want to be interested in any other position then you need to check the above table.

Then you need to click on Apply Now on the airline’s official page and then create an account on the airline career page and then need to follow the steps fill out the form and submit it.

FAQ’s

  1. Is Royal Jordanian a good airline?

    It depends on what you consider to be a “good” airline. Royal Jordanian is the national carrier of Jordan and has been in operation since 1963. They offer flights to a variety of destinations and generally have positive reviews when it comes to their customer service and punctuality. However, it's best to read reviews and compare prices with other airlines to see if they meet your specific needs and preferences.

  2. Who is Royal Jordanian owned by?

    Royal Jordanian is the national airline of Jordan and is majority-owned by the government of Jordan. The government holds a 51% stake in the airline, while the remaining 49% is held by private investors. The airline is headquartered in Amman, Jordan, and operates out of Queen Alia International Airport.

  3. Is Royal Jordanian privete?

    No, Royal Jordanian is not a private airline. It is the national airline of Jordan and majority majority-owned by the government of Jordan which holds a 51% stake in the airline, while the remaining 49% is held by private investors.

  4. Which airline is No. 1 in the World?

    There is no definitive answer to which airline is considered the “best” in the world, as opinions and ratings can vary depending on different criteria and sources. However, some airlines are consistently ranked highly by industry experts and travelers.
    Based on safety, on-time performance, customer satisfaction, and other factors, some of the airlines that are often considered to be among the best in the world include:
    1. Qatar Airways
    2. Singapore Airlines
    3. ANA All Nippon Airways
    4. Cathay Pacific
    5. Emirates
    6. EVA Air
    7. Japan Airlines
    8. Lufthansa
    9. Qantas
    10. Swiss International Air Lines
    It's important to note that this ranking can change depending on the year, it's best to check the most updated ranking with reputable sources like Skytrax, TripAdvisor, and others.

  5. Is there a 1-star airline?

    Some airlines have received a 1-star rating by some rating agencies or organizations. These ratings are usually based on factors such as safety, on-time performance, customer satisfaction, and other criteria. A 1-star rating would indicate that the airline is considered to be among the lowest-performing airlines in the industry.

    It's important to note that different rating agencies may use different criteria and methodologies to evaluate airlines, so a 1-star rating from one agency may not necessarily correspond to the same rating from another agency. Also, these ratings can change over time as airlines improve or worsen their performance.

  6. Which is a 5-star airline?

    Currently, according to the Skytrax rating agency, there are only six airlines that have been awarded a 5-star rating:
    1. Asiana Airlines
    2. Cathay Pacific
    3. Garuda Indonesia
    4. Hainan Airlines
    5. Lufthansa
    6. Qatar Airways
    This is the highest rating given by the agency and it indicates that the airline provides the highest level of service and comfort across all travel classes, with excellent performance in all aspects of the customer experience.

  7. Which airline is 7-star?

    No airline has been awarded a 7-star rating by any reputable rating agency. The highest rating given by reputable agencies such as Skytrax is a 5-star rating. The ranking system used by the agencies usually goes up to 5, and the 5-star rating is considered the highest rating possible.

    It's worth mentioning that some airlines may not be rated by certain organizations due to a lack of data or other reasons, so it's always recommended to check multiple sources and read reviews before making a decision about which airline to fly with.

Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by filling out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.

So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Royal Jordanian careers in Amman as an Airport Service Agent. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.

Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.

Rate this post

Paresh Baidya

Hello, Everyone I am Paresh Baidya. And an Experienced Airlines Staff.Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger of AVIATION DREAMER. And I love to making video and writing on the different topic and my hobbies are listening to music and traveling through the country.

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *