Smartwings Cabin Crew Recruitment in February 2024
Do you want to apply for Smartwings cabin crew recruitment as a fresher? Then here you can check out the details information about the latest job vacancy in Smartwings Airlines. All fresher males and females can apply for Smartwings stewardess jobs in February 2024.
So, if you want to apply for Smartwings cabin crew as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get details information about Smartwings cabin crew requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Smartwings stewardess.
Company Name – Smartwings Airline
Position – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Jobs Location – Prague, Czech Republic
Last Date of Application – NA
Application Process – Registration Online
Requierment Criteria for Smartwings Cabin Crew
- EU passport required
- At least 18 years of age on the date of entering the company
- Clear criminal record
- Medically/ Physically/ Mentally fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Fit to fly, good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- No tattoos or visible piercings (except for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only)
- New recruits will undergo an intensive six-week training – 100% participation is required
Job Descriptions Smartwings Stewardess
- Greeting passengers as they board the aircraft and directing them to their seats.
- Conducting safety briefings and demonstrating the use of safety equipment such as seat belts, oxygen masks, and emergency exits.
- Serving food, beverages, and other amenities to passengers during the flight.
- Responding to passenger requests and addressing any concerns or complaints they may have.
- Maintaining a clean and organized cabin throughout the flight.
- Performing emergency procedures in the event of an aircraft malfunction or emergency situation.
- Cooperating with other cabin crew members and the flight crew to ensure a smooth and safe flight.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Smartwings Cabin Crew Recruitment
So, if you have checked the above details and if you think you are fit for the Smartwings cabin crew, then you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page. You need to check the walk-in interview details like the interview date and venue.
But before that, you need to complete the registration process from the airline’s official page.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
Smartwings Cabin Crew Salary
The salary for cabin crew members at Smartwings may vary depending on a number of factors such as experience, seniority, and the location where they are based. Additionally, there may be differences in salary based on the specific role or position within the cabin crew.
That being said, according to Glassdoor, the average salary for a cabin crew member at Smartwings is approximately €19,000 – €26,000 per year. However, it’s important to note that this is only an estimate and may not reflect the specific salary offered for each position.
Benefits of Smartwings Stewardess
- Internationally accepted Cabin Crew Attestation
- Job position with a fixed-term contract
- Base in the Czech Republic (Prague or Brno)
- Staff travel tickets
- Discounts in duty-free shops
- Interesting discounts at other partners
- Financial evaluation above the average (up to 50,000 CZK per month, depending on the number of flight hours)
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females Or if you want to get prepared for your cabin crew jobs. Then here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Smartwings cabin crew jobs. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.